ALAX due to sign deals with manufacturers to have app preinstalled on tens of millions of smartphones.
Geneva, Switzerland, April 19th, 2018 – Blockchain-based platform ALAX, which allows unbanked customers to access games, starts its Token Generation Event.
The mobile gaming platform, which utilizes blockchain to bring better distribution, easier payments, and integrated user rewards, is due to sign deals in the coming deals with major players in the booming mobile markets of Asia, Africa, and the Middle East. The deal will essentially see ALAX preinstalled on millions of smartphones, allowing the people in the developing world who don’t have access to a bank to be able to download and play games.
ALAX’s Token Generation Event (TGE) will see it generate ALX tokens which can be used in the ALAX store. They will be offered to end users via an internal exchange or using an existing reseller network of brick and mortar stores and mobile operators.
The event will take place in two rounds and will last six days, finishing on April 23rd. There will be two rounds of the TGE.
- The First Round will distribute 150,000,000 ALX Tokens with 10% bonus for the first round ONLY!
- The Second Round will distribute 135,000,000 ALX Tokens. This round will start immediately after the first 165’000’000 ALX (150M + 15M bonus) find their owners.
- Participants who will contribute with DCT coins will receive a 10% bonus throughout the entire TGE, no matter what round.
- The initial ALX value is: 1 ETH = 10’000ALX. Solely ETH value is determinant.
- Following coins and tokens are accepted during the ALAX TGE for contributions: BTC (Bitcoin), ETH (Ethereum), BCH (BitcoinCash), LTC (Litecoin), DCT (DECENT) and SPHTX (SophiaTX).
- QRYPTOS, the secure ICO listing platform and powerful trading exchange for crypto markets, is one of the first confirmed exchanges that will list ALX. More exchanges will be announced soon.
- A hard cap is set to 30’000 ETH. There will be no soft cap and the project will go ahead regardless of the amount raised.
There will be a total of 1,000,000,000 tokens, with 30% initially available in the TGE. 15% of the proceeds from the TGE will be used as the legal contingency fund, while 10% on partnerships and integrations and 35% marketing, user acquisition, community outreach. Another 40% will be used for platform development.
It is incredibly exciting to start this ICO as it is the start of a revolution. With millions of potential gamers able to access smartphones and 3G or 4G technology but not banks, it is only right that they have the chance to access entertainment like everyone else. The blockchain technology utilized on the ALAX platform allows this.
The mobile game marketplace should be for everyone, not just those who are fortunate enough to have a bank account. We’re happy to be able to say we’re changing this.
Mobile gamers have traditionally had to use a costly and inefficient system to buy games – using PayPal, credit cards or SMS. The ALAX platform changes this by allowing smartphone users to buy tokens through the existing Dragonfly retailer network only to then use them to purchase games and apps direct from the developer. With all transactions recorded in the blockchain, developers are able to know exactly how well their games are doing and get a fair deal. This also quickens the transaction and opens gaming and app purchases to customers without access to traditional methods of payment.
ALAX is a Mobile Game Distribution Platform, based on blockchain technology, which is set to transform the gaming industry around the world. It is a joint venture from blockchain technology business DECENTand app and game distribution platform Dragonfly, and aims to provide a platform for content creators and gamers alike, including ‘unbanked’ consumers worldwide. The ALAX partnerships means DECENT’s proprietary blockchain technology will be immediately rolled out to Dragonfly’s 100 million active users.
Images courtesy of ALAX
The content of this article was provided by the company referenced. Bitcoinist does not endorse and is not responsible for or liable for any content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products or other materials on this page. Readers should do their own research before taking any actions related to the company.Show comments