According to Section 11.17, of Apple Store Review Guidelines, Bitcoin applications are now allowed because of this line of text: “Apps may facilitate transmission of approved virtual currencies provided that they do so in compliance with all state and federal laws for the territories in which the app functions”. This essentially means that apps in Apples app store may use virtual currencies if they are in line with all state and national laws that apply for that country. This is huge, as this allows countries such as USA to use blockchain or Coinbase, but still not contradict laws with countries that are against Bitcoin, such as Iceland.Show comments
- 16/04 Altcoins are Going SegWit for Price Boost of a Lifetime
- 09/04 OpenLedger Apptrade Platform Backs APPX Tokens Currently on Crowdsale with 20% Future Revenues
- 07/04 SibCoin Expands Its Reach to China’s Cryptocurrency Market after Tasting National Success
- 06/04 Litecoin Price Tops $11 Amid SegWit Euphoria, Coinbase Support
You are here
Airbitz New Release Lets Users Choose Their Node Allegiances
Bitcoin wallet provider and security platform Airbitz has released an update allowing users to choose...
Charlie Shrem: ‘It’s Not About The Technology Anymore, It’s About Power’
Bitcoin entrepreneur Charlie Shrem shared his views on the scaling debate, stating that “it’s not about...
Bitcoin PR Buzz
- 20/04 5 days left until Exscudo ICO
- 20/04 FoxMiners Launches Revolutionary Mining Chip
- 18/04 Kibo Platforms’ Beta Version Be Launched in the Beginning of May
- 13/04 COSS.IO, a Comprehensive Cryptocurrency Platform for Crypto and Fiat Communities
- 13/04 The Alpha DAO.Casino Platform Introduces Dice Game on Smart Contracts