According to Section 11.17, of Apple Store Review Guidelines, Bitcoin applications are now allowed because of this line of text: “Apps may facilitate transmission of approved virtual currencies provided that they do so in compliance with all state and federal laws for the territories in which the app functions”. This essentially means that apps in Apples app store may use virtual currencies if they are in line with all state and national laws that apply for that country. This is huge, as this allows countries such as USA to use blockchain or Coinbase, but still not contradict laws with countries that are against Bitcoin, such as Iceland.Show comments
You are here
Bitcoin Gaining Prominence In Art Markets Worldwide
Several cryptocurrencies, most notably Bitcoin, are now starting to get accepted as a mode of payment by art galleries as well as individual artists all around the world. A breakthrough into the $60 billion world of art provides tremendous opportunities for the growth of this financial technology, but does it come at a cost?
Crypviser’s CVCoin Trades on OpenLedger; Bigger Exchanges Coming
Crypviser has recently finished the token distribution process, allowing the CVCoin token to be traded...
Bitcoin PR Buzz
- 25/07 Solar DAO ICO: Investments to the Sun
- 24/07 Bitcoin.com Partners with North America’s Largest Mining Farm, Adds World Class Cloud Mining to Offerings
- 23/07 Virtual Reality Business Networking on The Blockchain
- 19/07 ‘Make It Viral’ Announces Crowdfunding for Blockchain-based Video Sharing Platform
- 19/07 DAO.Casino Collaborates with Changelly, Simplifies Purchase of BET Tokens