According to Section 11.17, of Apple Store Review Guidelines, Bitcoin applications are now allowed because of this line of text: “Apps may facilitate transmission of approved virtual currencies provided that they do so in compliance with all state and federal laws for the territories in which the app functions”. This essentially means that apps in Apples app store may use virtual currencies if they are in line with all state and national laws that apply for that country. This is huge, as this allows countries such as USA to use blockchain or Coinbase, but still not contradict laws with countries that are against Bitcoin, such as Iceland.Show comments
You are here
Sweden & Switzerland Want You…To Be a BitCop!
Great news for those wishing to use their Bitcoin powers for good rather than evil....
China Balks at Whack-a-Mole Capital Controls on Macau
Chinese gamblers and stock traders are nursing their wounds after Macau authorities reversed a decision...
- 09/12 Sweden & Switzerland Want You…To Be a BitCop!
- 09/12 China Balks at Whack-a-Mole Capital Controls on Macau
- 09/12 You’re Most Likely to Catch Ransomware in Vegas, Says Study
- 08/12 Texas Adds 11 Bitcoin ATMs in Two Months as Demand Surges
- 08/12 Goldman Sachs Spent $50M and All It Got Was This Lousy (Fiat) Startup