According to Section 11.17, of Apple Store Review Guidelines, Bitcoin applications are now allowed because of this line of text: “Apps may facilitate transmission of approved virtual currencies provided that they do so in compliance with all state and federal laws for the territories in which the app functions”. This essentially means that apps in Apples app store may use virtual currencies if they are in line with all state and national laws that apply for that country. This is huge, as this allows countries such as USA to use blockchain or Coinbase, but still not contradict laws with countries that are against Bitcoin, such as Iceland.Show comments
You are here
Kim Dotcom’s Megaupload 2.0 & BitCache Experience Aborted Launch
2017 is full of positive energy, renewed spirit, and the winds of change. As with...
Barry Silbert’s Bitcoin Investment Fund Files $500m Share Offering
Barry Silbert’s Bitcoin Investment Trust has filed form S-1 with the US Securities And Exchange Commission...
- 21/01 Kim Dotcom’s Megaupload 2.0 & BitCache Experience Aborted Launch
- 21/01 Barry Silbert’s Bitcoin Investment Fund Files $500m Share Offering
- 20/01 4 ‘Yuuge’ Reasons Why Trump Will Make Bitcoin Greater
- 20/01 NFL Playoffs: Bet Bitcoin on the Conference Championships
- 19/01 Why Bitcoin Price May Drop Over the Next 30 Days