Taking the success from Dogecoin and the Dogecoin car from NASCAR that race at Talladega last Sunday, Bitcoin is considering the same by sponsoring a UFC fighter. The fighter that is being considered is Joe Lauzon. If Bitcoins community and where to go through with this, not only would a fighter get sponsored, exposure of Bitcoin would also occur leading to more people adopting this virtual currency. However, some community members are suggesting that Bitcoin promotes a well known brand or company, and some even say that sponsoring Joe would hurt Bitcoins reputation. I say, that there is no such thing as bad publicity and Bitcoin can use all the publicity gets.Show comments
- 27/04 Ethereum Classic Takes Stance Against ‘Manipulative Crowdsale Tactics’
- 16/04 Altcoins are Going SegWit for Price Boost of a Lifetime
- 09/04 OpenLedger Apptrade Platform Backs APPX Tokens Currently on Crowdsale with 20% Future Revenues
- 07/04 SibCoin Expands Its Reach to China’s Cryptocurrency Market after Tasting National Success
You are here
Interview With Foxminers: ‘Dual Mining’ Hardware …Aaand It’s a Scam
Power and profitability still lie behind crypto mining – but not always for the right...
Ethereum Classic Takes Stance Against ‘Manipulative Crowdsale Tactics’
The Ethereum Classic team addressed the current ICO hype, warning against “manipulative crowdsale tactics,” while...
Bitcoin PR Buzz
- 25/04 Exscudo, blockchain financial services provider, launches ICO
- 20/04 5 days left until Exscudo ICO
- 20/04 FoxMiners Launches Revolutionary Mining Chip
- 18/04 Kibo Platforms’ Beta Version Be Launched in the Beginning of May
- 13/04 COSS.IO, a Comprehensive Cryptocurrency Platform for Crypto and Fiat Communities