Taking the success from Dogecoin and the Dogecoin car from NASCAR that race at Talladega last Sunday, Bitcoin is considering the same by sponsoring a UFC fighter. The fighter that is being considered is Joe Lauzon. If Bitcoins community and where to go through with this, not only would a fighter get sponsored, exposure of Bitcoin would also occur leading to more people adopting this virtual currency. However, some community members are suggesting that Bitcoin promotes a well known brand or company, and some even say that sponsoring Joe would hurt Bitcoins reputation. I say, that there is no such thing as bad publicity and Bitcoin can use all the publicity gets.Show comments
- 22/09 Blockchain Global Summit a Smashing Success, Bitcoin – Shape the Future Documentary Premieres to Resounding Acclaim
- 22/09 Confideal – A New Fast and Easy Way to Create, Sign, and Manage Smart Contracts – No Coding Needed
- 18/09 Mixed Messages Fly as JP Morgan Posts Job Ad for Blockchain Technician
- 17/09 Rhea Token – A Crypto-Equity Hybrid Token
You are here
Eco Farming and Organic Food Retail Startup LavkaLavka Introduces BioCoin – a Blockchain Based Loyalty Platform
Russia-based eco-farming cooperative LavkaLavka made headlines in recent years amid sanctions put into place by...
Bitcoin Legalization Update: Malaysia, Ukraine, and Indonesia
This past week produced some mixed news for the Bitcoin community, with one win and...
Bitcoin PR Buzz
- 24/09 AB-CHAIN’s New Cryptocurrency Makes Advertising Easy for Both Cryptocurrency Companies and Publishers
- 24/09 Why Will BMCHAIN’s Capitalization Grow?
- 24/09 Democratic Cryptocurrency Exchange Mandarin.top Launched ICO
- 23/09 Gaining and Hedging Cryptocurrency Exposure with Rhea
- 22/09 Vietnam’s Largest Smart Vending Machine Operator Dropfoods to Raise Funds Through ICO on 21 Sept