Taking the success from Dogecoin and the Dogecoin car from NASCAR that race at Talladega last Sunday, Bitcoin is considering the same by sponsoring a UFC fighter. The fighter that is being considered is Joe Lauzon. If Bitcoins community and where to go through with this, not only would a fighter get sponsored, exposure of Bitcoin would also occur leading to more people adopting this virtual currency. However, some community members are suggesting that Bitcoin promotes a well known brand or company, and some even say that sponsoring Joe would hurt Bitcoins reputation. I say, that there is no such thing as bad publicity and Bitcoin can use all the publicity gets.Show comments
You are here
Mozilla Foundation: Bitcoin’s Technology Bolsters Internet Health
In its Internet Health Report 2017, the Mozilla Foundation points towards a more transparent and...
Fiverr No Longer Accepts Bitcoin After ‘Purely a Business Decision’
Was getting ready to use the very popular website for online services, Fiverr, yesterday, and...
- 23/01 Mozilla Foundation: Bitcoin’s Technology Bolsters Internet Health
- 23/01 Fiverr No Longer Accepts Bitcoin After ‘Purely a Business Decision’
- 23/01 HashCash Creator: Antonopoulos Explainer on SegWit ‘Best I’ve Seen’
- 22/01 Zero-Fee Bitcoin Trading Officially Ends in China; Begins in the UK
- 22/01 Bitcoin is Being Increasingly Regulated Across the Globe