Taking the success from Dogecoin and the Dogecoin car from NASCAR that race at Talladega last Sunday, Bitcoin is considering the same by sponsoring a UFC fighter. The fighter that is being considered is Joe Lauzon. If Bitcoins community and where to go through with this, not only would a fighter get sponsored, exposure of Bitcoin would also occur leading to more people adopting this virtual currency. However, some community members are suggesting that Bitcoin promotes a well known brand or company, and some even say that sponsoring Joe would hurt Bitcoins reputation. I say, that there is no such thing as bad publicity and Bitcoin can use all the publicity gets.Show comments
You are here
Civic ICO: Two Days and $33 Million in Tokens
Civic, an identity verification project using the Bitcoin blockchain, launched its crowdsale on Wednesday selling...
Highschool Dropout and Bitcoin Millionaire Hosts Reddit AMA
High school dropout and Bitcoin millionaire, Erik Finman, has hosted a Reddit AMA to shed...
Bitcoin PR Buzz
- 23/06 Player at BitStarz lands a total of $112,402 during nightly winning spree!
- 23/06 The Number One Way Billionaires Get Rich (And How You Can Too!)
- 22/06 The Secret to Becoming a Crypto Millionaire
- 22/06 iDice Development Update
- 21/06 DNotes Co-Founder Alan Yong Offers Insight on DNotes Strategy and Vision in Recent CEO CFO Interview