Taking the success from Dogecoin and the Dogecoin car from NASCAR that race at Talladega last Sunday, Bitcoin is considering the same by sponsoring a UFC fighter. The fighter that is being considered is Joe Lauzon. If Bitcoins community and where to go through with this, not only would a fighter get sponsored, exposure of Bitcoin would also occur leading to more people adopting this virtual currency. However, some community members are suggesting that Bitcoin promotes a well known brand or company, and some even say that sponsoring Joe would hurt Bitcoins reputation. I say, that there is no such thing as bad publicity and Bitcoin can use all the publicity gets.Show comments
You are here
Sweden & Switzerland Want You…To Be a BitCop!
Great news for those wishing to use their Bitcoin powers for good rather than evil....
China Balks at Whack-a-Mole Capital Controls on Macau
Chinese gamblers and stock traders are nursing their wounds after Macau authorities reversed a decision...
- 09/12 Sweden & Switzerland Want You…To Be a BitCop!
- 09/12 China Balks at Whack-a-Mole Capital Controls on Macau
- 09/12 You’re Most Likely to Catch Ransomware in Vegas, Says Study
- 08/12 Texas Adds 11 Bitcoin ATMs in Two Months as Demand Surges
- 08/12 Goldman Sachs Spent $50M and All It Got Was This Lousy (Fiat) Startup