Chip-Chap, the Bitcoin app that is usable at more than 10,000 ATMs in Spain and Europe, expands its network to the Hellene country of Greece with more than 500 EasyPay ATMs, which from now on will allow the purchase of bitcoin via the Chip-Chap android app.
Also read: First Blockchain Hackathon In Greece
Disclaimer: This is a press release. Bitcoinist is not responsible for the products and/or services of these firms.
Buy Bitcoins In Greece with Chip-Chap
- Install and open Chip-Chap. You can download it from the following link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.chip_chap.app
- Pick the option EasyPay to Bitcoin
- Choose the amount and the address of the wallet where you want to receive the bitcoins
- Pick the option Deposit money into the EasyPay ATM
- Type in the reference and the account
- Deposit the money at the ATM
- After a while you will have your bitcoins in your wallet!
- You can also share the orders on Whatsapp and your social networks to request the payment
This process can be done at any of the EasyPay kiosks from Piraeus Bank, which has an extensive network in Greece.
- 455 EasyPay kiosks within Piraeus Bank branches
- 45 EasyPay kiosks within Vodafone stores
- 19 EasyPay kiosks within Interamerican branches
- 12 EasyPay kiosks within PPC branches
- 10 EasyPay kiosks within Municipality of Athens service points
- 6 EasyPay kiosks within Sklavenitis Supermarkets
- 2 EasyPay kiosks within Germanos / Cosmote stores
Chip-Chap (www.chip-chap.com) is a company born from the rural incubator, Entropy Factory, and since its creation has grown exponentially. Chip-Chap has increased its range of services in order to introduce these new technologies; up til now, Chip-Chap has developed one of the largest networks of physical points of sale for bitcoin transactions and has removed the barrier of online shopping with this digital currency.
Chip-Chap’s other services include:
Bitcoin -> Halcash ATMs (more than 10.000 in Spain and Poland)
Bitcoin -> SEPA transfer (bank transfers all around Europe)
Bitcoin -> virtual visa (allows to buy in thousands of online commerces with a virtual card)
EasyPay -> Bitcoin (purchase bitcoin in more than 500 ATMs all around Greece)
SafetyPay -> Bitcoin (purchase with your bank credentials in more than 15 countries)
Paynet -> Bitcoin (purchase in mexican establishments: Eleven, Oxo and many others)
The content of this article was provided by the company referenced. Bitcoinist does not endorse and is not responsible for or liable for any content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products or other materials on this page. Readers should do their own research before taking any actions related to the company.Show comments