6-9 of October/ Belek, Turkey (Gloria Serenity Resort). We believe that true progress and mass adoption of blockchain technology will only come from collaboration. We want to bring together the finest minds to change the world.
Disclaimer: This is a press release. Bitcoinist is not responsible for this firm’s products and/or services.
CoinsBank is pleased to introduce the Blockchain Party, to be held on 6-9 October in Belek, Turkey. The Party is a semi-private and unique event, designed to connect people with the aim of bringing blockchain technology to the mainstream.
Main topics of the Party:
– Current issues facing blockchain technology
– The potential of blockchain for good
– Banks’ concerns around bitcoin and blockchain
– Current trends in broader technology (Big Data, Internet-of-Things)
– Regulation and security for blockchain enterprises
– Blockchain-based government
– What’s new? (Smart contracts, Segregated Witness)
– Welcome cocktail party – October 6, 2016;
– Conferences with the most prominent speakers from all over the world on October 7-8, 2016;
– Roundtable and panel discussions;
– Gala Dinner – October 7, 2016;
– Main Party with incredible program for the night, a world-known superstar show and numerous surprises from organizing team – October 8, 2016;
– VIP transfer will transport every guest from the airport directly to the hotel, where the event will take place.
– Location of event is one of the best hotels by the Mediterranean Sea – Gloria Serenity Resort.
– Guests from more than 25 countries.
– Coinsbank guarantees guests complete safety for the duration of their stay.
ATTENTION! The number of admissions for participation is LIMITED.
Deadline for application filing is September 1, 2016.
Leave your suits and wallets at home, and bring your swimsuits and high spirit for this ALL INCLUSIVE ULTRA OPULENT PARTY!
For more information please have a look directly on website: https://coinsbank.
You are here
Wall Street’s Old Guard Has A Double Standard When It Comes To Bitcoin
After JP Morgan CEO Jamie Dimon sensationally labeled Bitcoin a ‘fraud’ last week, the founder...
Indian Government May Issue its Own Fiat Cryptocurrency
Beleaguered by so-called ‘black money’ and tax evasion, the Indian government is planning to issue...
Bitcoin PR Buzz
- 20/09 Gold-Backed Cryptoassets Provider GoldMint Launches ICO Today
- 19/09 Confideal Company Announces the Release of Their Smart Constructor and the Launch of Their Crowdsale Campaign
- 18/09 Announcement: HydroMiner ICO – the Eco-Friendly Mining Operation
- 17/09 Blockchain Startup Aeron Announces Crowdsale for its Decentralized Aviation Record System
- 17/09 Ethbet’s Crowdsale For The First Peer-To-Peer Blockchain Gambling Project Opens To Investors Today