Darkcoin rises back! After some drama with other anon coins, Darkcoin again has firmly put itself in number 3 position market caps and on a positive upward trend. This story for me is bitter sweet, as I sold on the downward trend, but hey, still made a profit several times over. With Masternode payments to be fixed and new revision of Darksend to implement ring signatures that are set to hit before this month is over, I only see good things for Darkcoins future with slight corrections here and there. Darkcoin will only gain more popularity once more Scrypt ASICS hit the market and miners swap on to this GPU friendly algorithmShow comments
- 22/07 ViaBTC Begins Trading Bitcoin Cash (BCC) for Chinese Yuan (CNY) in Anticipation of UAHF
- 22/07 Bitcoin ‘Mania’ Eclipses Even 4-Centuries-Old Economic Bubbles
- 21/07 Bitcoin Gaining Commercial Traction In India Through Bollywood and Online Portals
- 21/07 Judge Slams IRS, Allows User to Challenge Case on Coinbase
You are here
South African Reserve Bank Planning to Test Cryptocurrrency Regulations
The South African Reserve Bank(SARB), has officially announced its plans to experiment with cryptocurrency and...
ViaBTC Begins Trading Bitcoin Cash (BCC) for Chinese Yuan (CNY) in Anticipation of UAHF
Mining pool and Bitcoin exchange ViaBTC has begun trading the “Bitcoin Cash” (BCC) token for...
Bitcoin PR Buzz
- 19/07 ‘Make It Viral’ Announces Crowdfunding for Blockchain-based Video Sharing Platform
- 19/07 DAO.Casino Collaborates with Changelly, Simplifies Purchase of BET Tokens
- 19/07 Monetha Challenges PayPal’s and Trustpilot’s Status Quo with the Ethereum Blockchain
- 18/07 MBit Casino Gives Away $50,000+ in Monthly Tournaments & VIP Rewards
- 18/07 ARK Tokens to be Supported on Ledger Hardware Wallets, Starting July 28, 2017