Darkcoin rises back! After some drama with other anon coins, Darkcoin again has firmly put itself in number 3 position market caps and on a positive upward trend. This story for me is bitter sweet, as I sold on the downward trend, but hey, still made a profit several times over. With Masternode payments to be fixed and new revision of Darksend to implement ring signatures that are set to hit before this month is over, I only see good things for Darkcoins future with slight corrections here and there. Darkcoin will only gain more popularity once more Scrypt ASICS hit the market and miners swap on to this GPU friendly algorithmShow comments
- 11/12 France to Allow Blockchain-Based Trading of Unlisted Securities in Bid to Become Leading Finance Center
- 11/12 Bitcoin Won’t Back down as China Continues Its Offensive
- 09/12 Your Guide to This Week’s Hottest Blockchain Conferences and Conventions
- 09/12 PressCoin Takes up the Fight Against Fake News
You are here
- 12/12 Media Hyperventilates and Dubs Owner of Bitcoin ATMs the Bitcoin Bandit
In the never-ending cycle of mainstream news casting the worst possible light upon Bitcoin, the owner of a UK Bitcoin ATM company has been dubbed the Bitcoin Bandit due to his criminal past. Mainstream coverage of Bitcoin has always been pretty checkered. While some media outlets undertake responsible journalism to understand what cryptocurrency is and why people are flocking to use it, other outlets prefer to tie Bitcoin to criminal gangs, drug purchases, and money
- 12/12 Escalating Ethereum Breaks New Records
As we roll into another week of crypto trading the Bitcoin bulls have been a little subdued in the last 24 hours. BTC hasn’t fluctuated much from around $16,400 where it currently trades. Huge swings in the king of crypto were bounteous this weekend amid the launch of CBOE’s futures contracts. Bitcoin gained and lost over $5,000 in just a few days before recovering but Ethereum has remained pretty flat for weeks … until now.
- 12/12 Investors Enthusiastic About Bitcoin Futures – What’s the Downstream Impact on Cryptocurrency Markets?
- 11/12 FinTab: The Accounting System for Cryptocurrency Portfolios
- 11/12 The Dollar Vigilante Becomes Experty Ambassador
- 11/12 Co-Founder of Bancor Joins Advisory Board of the $200M Frankfurt Listed Company – NAGA
- 11/12 Lucyd and ROAR Form Strategic Alliance