Supply chain finance is an area of business which still holds great potential for return on investment, and is beneficial not only to the banks which supply the products, but the buyers and suppliers that make use of them. Investment in technology projects can run to millions of Euros, and there is always the danger that these projects will run over time and budget. The technology and systems required to make these transactions possible are constantly shifting, and staying up-to-date with the advances is vital to remaining completive in a market in which prices are being driven down by the introduction of non-bank entities. With these entities offering both funding and platforms, it is vital for banks to work to remain competitive, either through development of their own platforms, or by making well-informed choices about with bank agnostic platforms to make use of. Banks face the added pressure of having to comply with the various capital regulations, which have increased the cost of doing business across the board, and meeting the KYC requirements, which can take up a large percentage of time. These difficulties can increase when considering investing in emerging markets, and so it is vital that banks make informed choices about the challenges they will face if they work to meet the demand in these markets.Show comments
- 17/08 Three Ukrainian Politicians Admit to Having Over $50 Million in Bitcoins
- 16/08 How to Release Equity and Still Hold on to Your Crypto Assets with SALT Lending
- 16/08 Blockstream Introduces Satellite Systems to Access the Blockchain
- 16/08 Play the World’s Biggest Lotteries with Bitcoin at LottoPark
You are here
AdEx Announces Partnership with NEO, ADX Values Skyrocket
On August 15, 2017, the blockchain-based AdEx announced its partnership with China’s first open source...
Musicians Gain a Voice as Viberate Shakes Up the Live Music Industry
Viberate will shake up the global live music industry by creating a decentralized marketplace that...
Bitcoin PR Buzz
- 17/08 Blockchain-Powered Green Energy Startup WePower Announces Platform Launch and Fundraiser
- 17/08 Commolior-T LP & BizWorld CCG LP Announce Double Pre-ICO for Both of Their Game Platforms
- 16/08 Blockchain Startup CybCSec Solutions Offers Cybersecurity to Cryptocurrency Industry, Announces Crowdsale
- 16/08 ChronoLogic Launches the First ‘Proof of Time’ Token on Ethereum Blockchain as It Announces the Crowdsale
- 16/08 Hunt in Siberia: Take a Trip Through Blockchain