Inside Bitcoins Conference and Expo will be launching in just a few weeks in Seoul as South Korea’s first major cryptocurrency event. The event will take place on December 12-13 in association with and located at the Korea International Exhibition Center (KINTEX). The conference will feature some of the most influential speakers and exhibitors in the industry.
The final list of speakers includes:
- Vitalik Buterin, Co-Founder, Bitcoin Magazine & Founder, Ethereum
- Scott Bambacigno, Vice President, Alphapoint
- Arthur Hayes, Co-Founder & CEO, BitMEX
- Hoh Peter In, Professor, Department of Computer Science, College of Infomatics, Korea University
- Casey Ilsun Kim, CEO, InfraBasic & Adjunct Professor, Hanyang University Business School
- Tony Lyu, CEO, Korbit
- Chanpeng Zhao, Technical Officer and Co-Founder, Okcoin.com
Interested in finding out what they will be discussing? See the full agenda here!
Interested in attending? We’ve partnered up with Inside Bitcoins once again to offer our readers 10% off Full Conference Passes! To redeem, use code BITCOINIST when registering here!
The content of this article was provided by the company referenced. Bitcoinist does not endorse and is not responsible for or liable for any content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products or other materials on this page. Readers should do their own research before taking any actions related to the company.Show comments