NAC, the organization behind the “first-generation compliant digital currency” Aten Coin, has come out in support of the recent United States House Resolution 835, which proposes national policy to promote “alternative non-fiat currencies.”
This article was provided by Bitcoin PR Buzz. Bitcoinist is not affiliated with the firms represented by Bitcoin PR Buzz and is not responsible for their products and/or services.
House Resolution 835 was recently proposed by Representative Adam Kinzinger (R-IL), who wants to craft a national regulatory framework to support the growth and development of blockchain technology.
Kinzinger was first elected to Congress in 2010 after a career in the United States Air Force.
“Emerging payment options, including alternative non-fiat currencies,” the Resolution’s preamble states, “are leveraging technology to improve security through increased transparency and verifiable trust mechanisms.”
These innovations, says the Resolution, can “supplant decades old payment technology deployed by traditional financial institutions.”
Throwing the NAC’s support for the bill into the ring, CEO Marcus Andrade says that “this Resolution will benefit both the consumer and commercial sectors very positively.”
“With the incredible upsurge of mobile device use and access to broadband technology this market needs to be educated and protected by its country,” Andrade continues.
Important points in Resolution 835 include:
- Protect the online assets and personal information of consumer through their connected devices via cybersecurity measures
- Foster future economic growth and create new markets
- Develop alternative technologies that support transparency, security and authentication
- Recognize technology experts in the United States who develop consumer-facing technology applications for manufacturing, automobiles, telecom, tourism, healthcare, energy and general commerce.
- Request for technology innovators to improve the quality of life for future generations by developing safe, new technology that is aimed at improving a consumer’s access to commerce.
About NAC and the Aten Coin
Headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada, National Aten Coin (NAC) is the creator of the Aten Coin, a form of virtual and electronic money. The NAC utilizes proprietary cryptography techniques to secure communications and to regulate and manage its currency. The company strictly adheres to an Anti-Money Laundering (AML) control system that meticulously track customer identities and recordkeeping requirements. Additionally, NAC’s Proof-of-Stake v2 method secures all peer-to-peer electronic cash system (digital-currency) transactions by verifying their coin holders’ ownership.
For more information, please visit: AtenCoin.com
About Bitcoin PR Buzz
Bitcoin PR Buzz has been proudly serving the PR and marketing needs of Bitcoin and digital currency tech start-ups for over 2 years. Get your own professional Bitcoin and digital currency Press Release. Click here for more information.Show comments