News Bits on Change Tip, New Jersey Bitcoin Hearing and Andreas Antonopoulos cant’t testifyNorbert · February 9, 2015 · 9:43 pm
- 16/04 Altcoins are Going SegWit for Price Boost of a Lifetime
- 09/04 OpenLedger Apptrade Platform Backs APPX Tokens Currently on Crowdsale with 20% Future Revenues
- 07/04 SibCoin Expands Its Reach to China’s Cryptocurrency Market after Tasting National Success
- 06/04 Litecoin Price Tops $11 Amid SegWit Euphoria, Coinbase Support
You are here
Paris Startup Successfully Tests Lightning Network on Litecoin
ACINQ, a Paris-based startup devoted to Bitcoin solutions, has successfully tested their Lightning software on Litecoin....
Take Two: SEC to Review Its Bitcoin ETF Decision
The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission has announced that it will review its decision regarding...
Bitcoin PR Buzz
- 25/04 Exscudo, blockchain financial services provider, launches ICO
- 20/04 5 days left until Exscudo ICO
- 20/04 FoxMiners Launches Revolutionary Mining Chip
- 18/04 Kibo Platforms’ Beta Version Be Launched in the Beginning of May
- 13/04 COSS.IO, a Comprehensive Cryptocurrency Platform for Crypto and Fiat Communities