Saifu is excited to announce that the Saifu Open Beta is live! Once nothing more than an idea shared by Saifu’s founders, the Saifu Beta is now a functional financial platform, integrating fiat and cryptocurrencies in one place!
We’ve been hard at work on creating a simple, secure, and regulated platform that makes buying and using cryptocurrencies as easy as using a traditional bank account, and we’re very excited that Saifu fans now have the opportunity to put our service to the test. We still have a lot of work to do, but we can proudly offer the following features to our Beta testers:
- Onboarding: confirm your identity and complete our Know Your Client (KYC) process
- Core Banking Setup: establish your accounts
- Fiat transactions: send and receive fiat currencies via wire to and from your IBAN account. Transfer currencies through Saifu to other Saifu users
- Crypto exchange operations: buy or sell Bitcoin and Ethereum at competitive rates
- Cryptocurrency transactions: send cryptocurrencies to friends and family, or make purchases at crypto-friendly retailers
- Receive crypto and know its safe in the Siafu Crypto Vault, which uses Thales Hardware Security Modules
Our Beta users are currently testing out these features and so far the feedback has been very positive! Users are trading cryptocurrencies, sending funds to friends, and we’re busy developing more features to be released shortly.
Over 4,000 people have already signed up to test the Saifu Beta. If you’d like to become a Beta tester and are a European citizen, click here to join the waiting list. In the meantime, you can click here to get a look at our vision for the Saifu web app, which will replace the current interface in the coming months. Feel free to give us your feedback on Twitter, Facebook, or Telegram.
Images courtesy of Saifu
The content of this article was provided by the company referenced. Bitcoinist does not endorse and is not responsible for or liable for any content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products or other materials on this page. Readers should do their own research before taking any actions related to the company.Show comments