88% of major cryptocurrency companies “explicitly support” or are “ready” to implement Segregated Witness (SegWit), data shows. Bitcoin And SegWit: 46% ‘Explicit Support’ New statistics compiled by monitoring site Coin Dance tracked 146 well-known businesses in the space, finding 46% “explicitly supporting” SegWit and another 42% capable of implementing the technology as of Sunday. The overall 88% figure suggests a welcome consolidation of business consensus regarding Bitcoin’s future after more than a year of disarray.
Tag Archive: Network Statistics
Bitcoin, News, News teaser Altcoin Price, Altcoins, Markets and Prices, News, News teaser
Dash is one of the cryptocurrencies hoping to one up Bitcoin by promising greater privacy, instant transactions, and token fungibility. Taking a break from BTC price hysteria, let’s instead take a look at what this perennial top-10 cryptocurrency has been up to in the past week. You never know…Bitcoinists might even learn a thing or two. Dash in the News Let’s make a grand (and short) sweep across social happenings, price movements, networks statistics, development updates
Bitcoin, Bitcoin Breaking News Brief, Breaking Bitcoin News, Breaking News, News, News teaser
Just a few days ago, there was some concern among the Bitcoin community regarding how fast new blocks were being mined on the network. In a normal world, the time between Bitcoin blocks is roughly 10 minutes. Earlier this week, however, blocks were being found in under six minutes, thanks to a major network hashrate increase. Based on today’s Bitcoin network statistics, everything is back to normal. Also read: John McAfee Doesn’t Think Bitcoin Is