TEL AVIV, Israel, February 6, 2023 — Permissionless and non-custodial derivatives exchange ApeX Pro participated in StarkWare Sessions, a two-day convention that gathered the leading builders and thinkers in the Ethereum community across day-long open discussions, organized by ApeX Pro’s partner StarkWare.
ApeX Pro was built to mitigate existing challenges on decentralized exchanges (DEXs) — from delivering high throughput on low gas fees, optimized order execution, seamless user interface and experience, to greater transparency, ApeX Pro understands the importance of Ethereum scalability and strengthening trading ecosystems. The integration of StarkWare’s Layer 2 scalability engine StarkEx on ApeX Pro’s underlying protocol has been paramount in ApeX Pro’s mission to address existing DEX flaws, and continues to help propel ApeX Pro’s vision of reshaping a new Web3 future with social trading.
As ApeX Pro gears up for the implementation of social trading and its diverse, community-focused features within a decentralized framework, the infrastructure is designed to:
- Accelerate Web3 social trading development and to ensure deep liquidity on a network scaled for growing trades;
- Allow traders to openly engage with other traders on ApeX Pro to improve trading performance and earn trading rewards;
- Foster the community’s self ownership over trading history and other personal data records, thereby reducing the risk of compromised security;
- Incentivize user participation on the platform through the recently launched Staking Program, where traders can share in revenue incentives generated from platform trading fees;
- Fortify the social trading model with the use of SoulBound Tokens (SBTs), a non-transferable token representing a trader’s trading profile, patterns and history.
The industry is experiencing a shift towards decentralized derivatives products in 2023, and ApeX Pro aims to be on the forefront of the race not only by rolling out user-friendly social trading tools with copy trading, SBTs and digital IDs, but also upgrades to this permissionless ecosystem. Users can look forward to decentralized spot trading, enhanced to take this DEX principal product to greater heights.
“Exciting things are ahead for ApeX Protocol and ApeX Pro. We remain committed to the principles and vision of decentralization and believe in the power of social trading to drive advantages for our trading community,” Tekla I., head of business development at ApeX, shared. “We’re confident in the integrity of the systems that will help us build a one-stop DEX of the future.”
About ApeX Pro
ApeX Pro is a non-custodial trading platform that delivers limitless cross-margined perpetual contracts to its metacommunity under a new social trading framework. It is primed to deliver limitless access to the perpetual swaps market with its order book model, as it remains committed to the promises of not just speed and efficiency, but also security with transparency on traders’ preferred derivatives trading assets.
Website | Twitter | Discord | Telegram | Blog