The cryptocurrency market is quickly developing as the number of crypto projects and crypto adoption increases. According to blockchain statistics, the number of crypto users is predicted to almost triple to over 300 million in the near future. How well do you know the main cryptocurrencies currently available on the market? You’d be surprised how little you know about these coins. In this essay, we’ll explore some interesting facts about the best cryptocurrencies of 2022 that you may not have known:
The first token on the list is a Metaverse based cryptocurrency that has recently entered presale. It has the aim of being a storage of wealth for future metaverse projects like Decentraland (MANA) and Axie Infinity (AXS).
The cryptocurrency has the intention of forming a games company that will help to develop facets of the metaverse gaming community.
- FIREPIN is a DAO token that will eventually be completely community run.
- The cryptocurrency will start on the Binance Smart Chain (BSC) and become interoperable with many other large ecosystems like Ethereum (ETH), Solana (SOL) and Polygon (MATIC).
- The Presale price has already made its investors more than quadruple on their investments so far, and it has the potential to be as successful as Filecoin’s (FIL) ICO.
Dogecoin is one of today’s most popular meme cryptocurrencies, and it has done well in recent months. At the time of writing, the coin was the 15th most valuable cryptocurrency in terms of market value. The Dogecoin Foundation and a growing advisory board, which includes Ethereum founder Vitalic Buterin and Elon Musk, are now rebuilding the cryptocurrency.
- Billy Markus, the developer of Dogecoin, sold all of his DOGE in 2015 and quit the project.
- Doge was created in around 2 hours, according to Billy Markus.
- Dogecoin is a favourite coin of Elon Musk, Snoop Dogg, and many other celebrities.
Bitcoin is now the most valuable cryptocurrency on the market. Satoshi Kanamoto, the developer of Bitcoin, remains unknown to the rest of the world, despite owning around 980,000 Bitcoins, making him one of the world’s richest people. In reality, many novices are perplexed by the cryosphere and assume that every cryptocurrency is a Bitcoin.
It is the first and largest cryptocurrency on the market today, based on market value. This is the initial cryptocurrency, and its value is declining. This cryptocurrency is often the first coin in most new investors’ portfolios.
- 20% of Bitcoin has been lost or is locked in wallets that cannot be accessed.
- In 2140, the final Bitcoin will be mined.
- Currently, there are about 100,000 Bitcoin millionaires.
Shiba Inu (SHIB)
Shiba Inu was one of the most popular cryptocurrencies in 2021, with the currency seeing rapid growth in a few of months. The meme currency has surged by more than 50% in the past in a very short period of time, making it one of the fastest-growing cryptocurrencies on the market. Shiba is still one of the top-ranked cryptocurrencies in 2022.
- Ryoshi, the coin’s inventor, is a mystery, much as Bitcoin‘s creator is.
- Shiba is built on the Ethereum blockchain.
- Shiba is said to be the assassin of Doge.
Binance Coin (BNB)
Binance currency, often known as the Binance Chain, is the Binance blockchain’s native coin.
If you’ve been using the Binance Exchange, BNB is most likely one of the currencies you’ve encountered or used. It is a tier-one exchange, and its creator, Changpeng Zhao, is one of the world’s wealthiest individuals.
So, here are some interesting statistics about the Binance ecosystem:
- Binance is the world’s largest crypto-to-crypto exchange.
- It was originally powered by Ethereum (ETH).
- Binance purchased CoinMarketCap in 2020.