The Bank of Canada has come out with a very bold statement, stating that Bitcoin adopted could destabilize global finance. Bank of Canada extends even further than that, including all other digital currencies in spectrum, such as Facebook credits, Amazon coins, and World of Warcraft gold just to name a few. Bank of Canada wasn’t all hate however, acknowledging the potential benefits of faster transaction times, less fees, etc. they do feel that in Bitcoins current stance, Bitcoin entering the mainstream would be a dangerous move. This hasn’t stop Canadian Bitcoin enthusiasts, with their continued push for mainstream adoption, whether that’s in the form of Bitcoin ATMs or getting Bitcoin accepted at your favorite coffee shop.Show comments
You are here
Pennsylvania Man Confesses to $40 Million Bitcoin Theft
Confronted by police on allegations of selling stolen laptops, a Pennsylvania man has also come...
Cosmetic Giant Lush To Accept Bitcoin
UK Headquartered global cosmetic brand Lush announced that as of July 11, 2017, they are...
Bitcoin PR Buzz
- 19/07 ‘Make It Viral’ Announces Crowdfunding for Blockchain-based Video Sharing Platform
- 19/07 DAO.Casino Collaborates with Changelly, Simplifies Purchase of BET Tokens
- 19/07 Monetha Challenges PayPal’s and Trustpilot’s Status Quo with the Ethereum Blockchain
- 18/07 MBit Casino Gives Away $50,000+ in Monthly Tournaments & VIP Rewards
- 18/07 ARK Tokens to be Supported on Ledger Hardware Wallets, Starting July 28, 2017