The Bank of Canada has come out with a very bold statement, stating that Bitcoin adopted could destabilize global finance. Bank of Canada extends even further than that, including all other digital currencies in spectrum, such as Facebook credits, Amazon coins, and World of Warcraft gold just to name a few. Bank of Canada wasn’t all hate however, acknowledging the potential benefits of faster transaction times, less fees, etc. they do feel that in Bitcoins current stance, Bitcoin entering the mainstream would be a dangerous move. This hasn’t stop Canadian Bitcoin enthusiasts, with their continued push for mainstream adoption, whether that’s in the form of Bitcoin ATMs or getting Bitcoin accepted at your favorite coffee shop.Show comments
You are here
Texas Adds 11 Bitcoin ATMs in Two Months as Demand Surges
Texas has seen no fewer than 11 Bitcoin ATMs open since October, with distributor Coinsource...
Goldman Sachs Spent $50M and All It Got Was This Lousy (Fiat) Startup
Developers and commentators have hit back at Circle CEO Jeremy Allaire after he announced his...
- 08/12 Texas Adds 11 Bitcoin ATMs in Two Months as Demand Surges
- 08/12 Goldman Sachs Spent $50M and All It Got Was This Lousy (Fiat) Startup
- 08/12 ‘If SegWit Doesn’t Pass, It’s Likely Nothing Else Will Either’ – Tone Vays
- 07/12 Saxo Bank Predicts ‘Outrageous’ Bitcoin Price of $2,100 Next Year
- 07/12 Bitphone, The World’s First Encrypted Skype Competitor, Closes Down