The Bank of Canada has come out with a very bold statement, stating that Bitcoin adopted could destabilize global finance. Bank of Canada extends even further than that, including all other digital currencies in spectrum, such as Facebook credits, Amazon coins, and World of Warcraft gold just to name a few. Bank of Canada wasn’t all hate however, acknowledging the potential benefits of faster transaction times, less fees, etc. they do feel that in Bitcoins current stance, Bitcoin entering the mainstream would be a dangerous move. This hasn’t stop Canadian Bitcoin enthusiasts, with their continued push for mainstream adoption, whether that’s in the form of Bitcoin ATMs or getting Bitcoin accepted at your favorite coffee shop.Show comments
You are here
Jeff Gundlach: Bitcoin is Soaring Because of China
It’s no coincidence that Bitcoin is surging as the Shanghai composite falls, DoubleLine Capital CEO,...
These 10 Global Cities are Catching Bitcoin Fever
As Bitcoin continues to break new price records, people in cities around the globe are...
Bitcoin PR Buzz
- 24/05 MegaWins Players Receive Over €10000 in Prizes & Rewards Every Month
- 23/05 DNotes: Bridging the Gap Between Centralized and Decentralized finance
- 23/05 BitConnect Coin (BCC) Records 18x Value Increase, within 6 Months of ICO
- 23/05 1xBit Offers Up To 40% Commissions Through New Affiliate Program
- 23/05 Blockchain Startup VIVA Offers Investors Stability over Volatility, with Token Crowdsale to Follow