News Bits On: Blockhain 3million wallets,Released MtGox stolen BTC,50 million users can send BTC with TelebitNorbert · March 2, 2015 · 6:50 pm
- 21/07 Bitcoin Gaining Commercial Traction In India Through Bollywood and Online Portals
- 21/07 Judge Slams IRS, Allows User to Challenge Case on Coinbase
- 21/07 13 Japanese Exchanges to Temporarily Halt Bitcoin Transactions on August 1
- 21/07 Hot Picks of Major League Soccer this Weekend – Orlando City SC take on fierce rivals in form of Atlanta United, New York City FC clash with Chicago
You are here
Bitcoin Gaining Commercial Traction In India Through Bollywood and Online Portals
With the Indian government contemplating the regulation and legalization of Bitcoins, Bollywood celebrities are endorsing the digital currency which is now accepted by an ever-growing number of online portals and stores.
Judge Slams IRS, Allows User to Challenge Case on Coinbase
In a contentious ongoing case between the IRS and Coinbase, a user of the exchange...
Bitcoin PR Buzz
- 19/07 ‘Make It Viral’ Announces Crowdfunding for Blockchain-based Video Sharing Platform
- 19/07 DAO.Casino Collaborates with Changelly, Simplifies Purchase of BET Tokens
- 19/07 Monetha Challenges PayPal’s and Trustpilot’s Status Quo with the Ethereum Blockchain
- 18/07 MBit Casino Gives Away $50,000+ in Monthly Tournaments & VIP Rewards
- 18/07 ARK Tokens to be Supported on Ledger Hardware Wallets, Starting July 28, 2017