bitcoin, btcusd, btcusdt, xbtusd, btcusdt, gold, bonds

60/40 Portfolios Will Pick Bitcoin over Government Bonds, Claims Veteran Investor

Bitcoin could attract higher demand from hedge funds as government bonds return poor yields. Portfolios with 60 percent exposure in the stock market and the rest 40 percent in the...

Yashu Gola | 7 months ago
crypto money

With Crypto Markets, Gold, Stocks Falling, Where is the Money Going?

This week has been witness to some of the largest declines in global stock markets as Coronavirus fears intensify. Crypto, gold, and silver have also taken a hit. So where is all the...

Martin Young | 11 months ago
bitcoin is schuck insurance
Bitcoin Investment

Bitcoin is ‘Schmuck Insurance’: Morgan Creek Capital Founder

Bank of America Merrill Lynch recently surveyed fund managers and found that investors are the most bullish they’ve been on bonds since the end of 2008.  But that popularity comes...

Richard Cox | 1 year ago
will bitcoin save investors in recession

Inverted Yield Curve Signals U.S. Recession; Can Bitcoin Save Investors?

Recession indicators in the U.S. bond market just flashed their deepest warning signals since the period that led up to the 2008 financial crisis. Can bitcoin work as a safe haven and...

Richard Cox | 1 year ago
Bitcoin US Treasury

Bitcoin Correlation With US 10-Year Treasury Suggests Hedging Use

Bitcoin closely tracks inverted US 10-year Treasury (UST10Y) performance, new data reveals, leading to fresh suggestions of its use as a hedging asset. Bitcoin The Bond Hedge A chart...

Anja van Oosterhout | 2 years ago
bitcoin btc s&p 500 alternative

1% Bitcoin, 99% Cash Portfolio Outperforms Gold, Bonds, S&P 500

Replacing just 1 percent of one’s portfolio with Bitcoin lets investors outperform the S&P 500, gold and US Treasury bonds, new data released February 8 claims. Bitcoin Beats...

Esther Kim | 2 years ago

Bitcoin Once Again Outperforming Gold, Stocks & Bonds in First Half of 2017

Bitcoin and Bitcoin Investment Trust (GBTC) in particular are beating traditional investments like gold, stocks and bonds, by as much as 220.59% so far in 2017. Crypto-Market Bulls...

Ashour Iesho | 4 years ago
Breaking News

Cash is An Interesting Investor Portfolio Diversification Tool Next to Bitcoin

With the stock markets being subject to high volatility these days, investors around the world are looking at different options to diversify their portfolio. While some of them have...

Jp Buntinx | 5 years ago

We use cookies to give you the best online experience. By agreeing you accept the use of cookies in accordance with our cookie policy.