From 14-16 May, New York hosted the Consensus 2018 blockchain technology summit, and the Azbit Limited team attended as one of the main sponsors. We had a large booth centrally located within the exhibition space. The Azbit trade and investment financial ecosystem announced a Pre-ICO round, to run from 1-31 July.
The Azbit project has been under EU jurisdiction from the start, and the Azbit Shares (AZS) token issued in the ICO will be a security token. In total, 4,300,000,000 AZS will be issued. For all the project’s investors, these tokens will act like stocks, and the calculations of their dividends from the ecosystem’s operations will be based on them.
At the same time, the Azbit utility token (AZ) will serve as an internal means to make payments and receive discounts. This distinction will make it possible to avoid legal wranglings over the functional purpose of our tokens. The platform will gradually buy back and subsequently destroy the AZ tokens.
A Pre-ICO bounty of from 5 to 2 percent will be available.
The Azbit Platform
The platform aims to bring tried and tested financial trading and investment instruments to the cryptocurrency industry through Azbit’s unified ecosystem.
The Azbit platform’s core features will include:
- Cryptocurrency exchanges
- An investment platform
- A banking structure
- An electronic payment system
The Azbit platform will have two cryptocurrency exchanges:
- Azbit Pro — an EU-regulated crypto exchange for trading security tokens and fiat-crypto pairs
- Azbit Global — an unregulated crypto exchange for global trading in crypto assets
One of the key features of the Azbit platform is an investment platform offering a system for traders and investors to interact. Users will have access to the following trading and investment instruments that are proven and popular in the forex market:
- RAMM accounts or copy trading — automatic copying of the trading strategies of successful cryptocurrency traders
- SAMM accounts — entrustment of financial management to a trader specializing in cryptocurrency margin trading
- Portfolio management — investment in traders’ cryptocurrency portfolios
The Bank’s basic role is to support all the Azbit ecosystem services, reduce internal operating expenses and increase profit.
Having a single ecosystem will mean faster and less expensive KYC procedures, and will also make it cheaper to deposit and withdraw fiat currencies in these services.
Electronic payment system
Our own e-payment system will provide support and processing for all the Azbit platform’s online and cryptocurrency payments.
Users will be able to trade under the exchange and work with fiat currencies through the bank, and to make all their payments with Azbit’s unified financial ecosystem — quickly, inexpensively and securely.
The features of the Azbit exchange will make use of the existing features of the Bitsane platform (Main Core / Datastore, Order processing cluster: internal matching engine, external matching engine).
To attract more new clients, the Azbit team has put together a partner program. The project’s partners will be able to receive up to 10% of the amount of investment raised, in tokens or ETH.
- Website: https://azbit.com/
- Page on Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4382120.0
- Telegram: https://t.me/azbit_com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/azbit.news/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/azbit.news/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/azbit_news
Images courtesy of Azbit
The content of this article was provided by the company referenced. Bitcoinist does not endorse and is not responsible for or liable for any content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products or other materials on this page. Readers should do their own research before taking any actions related to the company.Show comments