MUMBAI, India, (May 14, 2016) — India’s first Conference on Virtual Currencies, Fin-tech & the Blockchain is being conducted on 23rd May, 2016 at The St. Regis Mumbai.
Disclaimer: This is a press release. Bitcoinist is not responsible for this firm’s products and/or services.
About India’s Blockchain Conference
Titled “Future Money Conference (India), 2016”, it brings together thought leaders from the industry, law enforcement and Government.
The conference includes experts’ sessions, panel discussions, proof-of-concept, live demos and more.
- Money: from cowry shells to the blockchain
- Bitcoin: Opportunities & Challenges
- Impact of virtual currencies on money laundering, terrorism financing and tax evasion
- The legal status of Virtual currencies: situation in India and global trends
- Live Demo: Creating and using a blockchain
- Blockchain: Opportunities & Challenges
- Using a blockchain for controlling fake insurance policies
- Financial technologies likely to disrupt global money systems
Speakers & Panellists include:
- Bharat Panchal, Head – Risk Management, National Payments Corporation of India
- Kaustubh Dhavse, Officer on special duty to the Chief Minister of Maharashtra
- Avneesh Pandey, General Manager, Securities and Exchange Board of India
- Dr Vijay Satbir Singh, IAS, Principal Secretary, Appeals and Security, Government of Maharashtra
- Sanjay Sahay, IPS, ADGP, Grievances & Human Rights, Govt. of Karnataka
- KMM Prasanna, IPS, Additional Commissioner of Police (Crime), Mumbai
- Debasis Nayak, Partner, Tech Juris Law Consultants
- Rohas Nagpal, President, Asian School of Cyber Laws
- Shinam Arora, co-founder, Blockchain (India) Group
Future Money Conference (India) 2016 is organized by Asian School of Cyber Laws (ASCL). Born in 1999, ASCL is a global pioneer in cyber law & cyber crime investigation and works with Governments, Corporates, and Enforcement agencies across the world.
Further details are available on https://www.asianlaws.org/fmc.php
Email: [email protected]
To learn more, visit the FutureMoney Conference website.
Images courtesy of MakeMyTrip, FutureMoney Conference.
The content of this article was provided by the company referenced. Bitcoinist does not endorse and is not responsible for or liable for any content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products or other materials on this page. Readers should do their own research before taking any actions related to the company.Show comments