MUMBAI, India, (May 14, 2016) — India’s first Conference on Virtual Currencies, Fin-tech & the Blockchain is being conducted on 23rd May, 2016 at The St. Regis Mumbai.
Disclaimer: This is a press release. Bitcoinist is not responsible for this firm’s products and/or services.
About India’s Blockchain Conference
Titled “Future Money Conference (India), 2016”, it brings together thought leaders from the industry, law enforcement and Government.
The conference includes experts’ sessions, panel discussions, proof-of-concept, live demos and more.
- Money: from cowry shells to the blockchain
- Bitcoin: Opportunities & Challenges
- Impact of virtual currencies on money laundering, terrorism financing and tax evasion
- The legal status of Virtual currencies: situation in India and global trends
- Live Demo: Creating and using a blockchain
- Blockchain: Opportunities & Challenges
- Using a blockchain for controlling fake insurance policies
- Financial technologies likely to disrupt global money systems
Speakers & Panellists include:
- Bharat Panchal, Head – Risk Management, National Payments Corporation of India
- Kaustubh Dhavse, Officer on special duty to the Chief Minister of Maharashtra
- Avneesh Pandey, General Manager, Securities and Exchange Board of India
- Dr Vijay Satbir Singh, IAS, Principal Secretary, Appeals and Security, Government of Maharashtra
- Sanjay Sahay, IPS, ADGP, Grievances & Human Rights, Govt. of Karnataka
- KMM Prasanna, IPS, Additional Commissioner of Police (Crime), Mumbai
- Debasis Nayak, Partner, Tech Juris Law Consultants
- Rohas Nagpal, President, Asian School of Cyber Laws
- Shinam Arora, co-founder, Blockchain (India) Group
Future Money Conference (India) 2016 is organized by Asian School of Cyber Laws (ASCL). Born in 1999, ASCL is a global pioneer in cyber law & cyber crime investigation and works with Governments, Corporates, and Enforcement agencies across the world.
Further details are available on https://www.asianlaws.org/fmc.php
To learn more, visit the FutureMoney Conference website.
Images courtesy of MakeMyTrip, FutureMoney Conference.