ADADAO has partnered with BlueZilla for IDO on its platforms. BlueZilla has announced to conduct the IDO on ADAPad, BSCPad, and VelasPad launchpads. IDOs in the BlueZilla ecosystem have a tremendous reputation. For example, the average ROI on BSCPad is 6400%. ADADAO is expected to follow the same trend as other BlueZilla projects and presents a great opportunity for early entry on the first day.
ADADAO is a DeFi protocol on Cardano blockchain which facilitates creation of fully collateralized stable coins leveraging Native Cardano Assets. AUSD is the Stablecoin generated using this protocol, which is onchain overcollateralized using Bluechip Cardano assets . ADAO is the utility and governance token which allows users to decide how the protocol functions and also gives them a share of the fees raised through the protocol.
IDO Date: Monday March 21st
Staking Eligibility Cutoff: Monday March 21st, 5 AM UTC
Public Sale Token Price: $0.038 USD
Allocation Round Opens: Monday March 21st, 8 AM UTC
- #BSCPAD FCFS Round: Monday March 21st, 1 PM UTC
- #ADAPAD FCFS Round: Monday March 21st, 10 PM UTC
- #VelasPAD FCFS Round: Monday March 21st, 20 PM UTC
Listing: Monday, March 21st
- PancakeSwap Launch: Monday, March 21st, 3:00 PM UTC
- AstroSwap Launch: Monday March 21st, 3:30 PM UTC
Maximum Token Supply: 500,000,000 $ADAO
Circulating Supply at Listing: 16,875,000 ADAO
Market Capitalization at Listing: $619,000 USD
ADADAO ($ADAO) is a DeFi protocol on Cardano blockchain which facilitates creation of fully collateralized stable coins leveraging Native Cardano Assets. ADADAO functions as a DAO (Decentralized Autonomous Organization).
ADADAO ecosystem has two tokens:
- ADAO which is the governance token of adadao protocol
- AUSD which is the stable coin pegged to usd which can be borrowed by collaterizing Cardano native assets like ADA.
The protocol has a unique design with the following salient features:
- It is interest free. There is a one time fee for use of the protocol and then the borrower can keep the loan as long as he wants , provided that he maintains the collateral.
- Liquidations happen through the stability pool. It is a pool of AUSD stablecoins staked by users which facilitate the liquidations at a fixed price. The liquidation penalty realised during the process is distributed to the stakers proportionally.
BlueZilla – A Force to be Reckoned With
BlueZilla is a blockchain incubator that helps some of the most cutting-edge projects in the industry get off the ground through its launchpads: BSCPad, Tronpad, ETHPad, KCCPad, NFTLaunch, ADAPad, VelasPad, GameZone, PulsePad, DotPad and MetaVPad. In this way, they provide security to investors, while allowing them to participate in the early stage investments of their partner companies. The platform is a renowned incubator that nurtures and props the founders’ ideas before providing further development, legal, technical, and marketing support as the project finds its footing.
The ultra high demand of tokens launching on BlueZilla has resulted in massive ROIs in its IDOs. For example, WagyuSwap—a DEX on Velas—has a 106X ROI and is within the territory of TronPad, which rallied around 255x. A standout performance thus far is the vertical rise of ETHPad’s $ETHPAD, which currently has an ROI of approximately 170X.
Recently, MetaVPad did a 1290x, Valhalla and Astroswap did 630x and 527x respectively.
What problems does ADADAO solve?
There is no working on chain collateralized stablecoin on cardano yet. Even on other chains, current protocols incur high interest rates on assets borrowed from users making leveraging very risky. There is a vague liquidation process based on an internal auction mechanism which forces protocols to initiate liquidation at higher liquidation ratio in order to be able to compensate for the uncertainty in the realisable value.
ADADAO Official Socials
To find out more about the project and keep up with its latest developments, follow their official channels.