AntMiner S3 for sales shipping starts from July 10th
Bitmain is proud to announce the sale of AntMiner S3 for 0.75 BTC each to include International shipping. S3 is hashing at 478 GH/s while consumes 366 Watt power from the wall.
AntMiner S3 is the third generation Bitcoin mining rig made by Bitmain. It uses the state of the art BM1382 chip powered by the 28nm tech process with ultra-low power consumption, targeting the best combination of power efficiency and low capital expenditure for mining investors.
- Hash Rate: 478 GH/s±5%
- Power Consumption: 366 Watt at the wall
- Power Efficiency: 0.77 J/GH on wall
- Power Supply: 12V DC
- Size: 331 mm x 137 mm x 160 mm
- Fans: Two 14038 fans mounted on both front and back ends.
- Operating Temperature: 0 °C to 35 °C
- Complied with: FCC / CE
- Network Connection: Ethernet
1) Power consumption: This figure depends on the PSU efficiency, ambient temperature and the accuracy of the power meters.
2) PSU: You have to prepare your own the ATX PSU. The S3 ships without a PSU. There are 4 PCI-e connectors for +12V DC input, but it only needs to connect two of them if without overclocking (PSU not included). Don’t parallel connected different DC input from different PSU into the same Hashing board.
Stand alone: The S3 mines stand alone, needs no proxy server.
Quiet: The customized heat sinks mounted to the hash boards, one box over S3 to control the air flow, two fans mounted on both front and back ends that mean fans are able to work at lower speed to dissipate all heat easily. This design let S3 run at much lower noise level.
Stable: Running 24 hours a day with minimal downtime.
Accurate: Hardware Error from the sample unit rate is as low as 0.01%, a hundred times better than our competition.
Efficient: Better energy efficiency means more savings on your PSU and electricity bills
Only Available at http://www.bitmaintech.com