B2BinPay is the market leader in the cryptocurrency payments business. The organization has amassed a large number of pleased customers over the years as a result of its superior customer service, utmost security, and continuing support for all of its clients. With the rising popularity of cryptocurrency payments, having a comprehensive payment solution has become critical, which is why we are constantly improving and enhancing our services.
Updates to B2BinPay
To guarantee the best possible experience for customers, B2BinPay keeps features up to date. We are focusing our current update on offering our clients the highest degree of comfort and security possible. Numerous enhancements and upgrades have been implemented to enable smoother and quicker high-speed transactions.
B2BinPay strives to make the user experience simpler, more accessible, and more pleasant with the new HelpDesk feature. The HelpDesk will offer technical support for system and user concerns through the B2BinPay software.
Merchant accounts will be able to attach emails to invoices using a sophisticated email support system, so customers could address difficulties with a product or service more efficiently.
ChainAnalysis is a new transaction-friendly blockchain intelligence tool available via B2BinPay. All Merchant accounts will have access to a user-friendly interface, a real-time API, and continuous monitoring of all bitcoin transactions.
- For all pages, we added a new field name to the logs.
- Merchants may now filter their wallet listings by currency using the Wallet page’s new currency filter.
- Merchant account users may now repay payers by clicking on the refund button on the Invoice details page.
- Merchant user accounts have been upgraded with new customer support email addresses to which payers may send inquiries. By clicking the make new bank withdrawal button, a new window will open.
- A new provider of anti-money laundering (AML) services.
- The logic of the AML system has been improved, and additions are being considered. This will prevent lengthy waits of up to an hour.
- If the service provider is delayed, a little delay is enforced now for repeated tests. If an organization fails to execute the last check on their side, an email message is issued to compliance; thus, no more checks are attempted.
- To establish the percentage of the withdrawal amount plus a predetermined amount in the withdrawal currency for Merchants users seeking to withdraw cash from a bank, a particular computation will be used (not less than the minimum commission amount). Commission percentages, set sums, and minimum commissions may all be configured in the B2BinPay Back Office. Additionally, on the withdrawal creation form, the contract amount is now shown under the amount box.
- Additionally, merchants will benefit from an enhanced payment page that is now simpler to use.
- The iconography for tokens has been improved, the search box has been enhanced, and all currencies now have associated tags. There are many types of cryptocurrency: coins, stablecoins, and others.
Bugs that have been fixed
- The calendar widget’s inability to alter the language
- Issue with the amount field on the create exchange page
- Error in the currency display on the create exchange page
Since its inception, B2BinPay has continuously evolved and provided its users with the most up-to-date features. Customers can rely on it to deliver best-in-class support, the highest level of security, and a wide range of features. This is why B2BinPay is the industry’s leading online payment software solution.