Reading: BitTeaser to Share Profits With New Token Program

Altcoins

BitTeaser to Share Profits With New Token Program

Bitcoin PR Buzz | Feb 25, 2016 | 13:00

BitTeaser Altcoins

BitTeaser to Share Profits With New Token Program

Bitcoin PR Buzz | Feb 25, 2016 | 13:00


BitTeaser, the world’s first blockchain-based advertising network, is launching BTSR, a new digital token that will allow holders to share in the platform’s profits. The token is created and hosted by OpenLedger.

Disclaimer: This article was provided by Bitcoin PR Buzz. Bitcoinist is not affiliated with the firms represented by Bitcoin PR Buzz, and is not responsible for their products and/or services.

Share Profits With BitTeaser

BitTeaserBitTeaser, running on the MIT-licensed Graphene blockchain technology, works in a similar manner to Google Adwords. BitTeaser provides advertising space for websites, where teaser-style ads are placed to generate revenue.

According to BitTeaser, the company currently services over 1000 webmasters, and has been seeing monthly growth of 15 to 20 percent. The company believes that, at the its current rate of growth, its network will reach approximately 5000 websites and 2000 advertisers by 2017.

BTSR is marketed as “a very easy way to invest in advertising.” No “technical, financial, or analytical knowledge” is required. Anyone with an OpenLedger account can purchase BTSR and partake in the BitTeaser profit sharing program. These tokens are issued by Denmark crypto exchange CCEDK, created as a followup to the November 2015 OBITS project, which has reportedly been successful so far.

The BTSR profit sharing program will operate in the form of a monthly buyback of BTSR and OBITS. Each month, 70% of BitTeaser’s monthly profits will go into the buybacks, with BTSR holders getting 80% of this share, and OBITS holders receiving the other 20%.

The first round of the BTSR sale recently launched on the token’s website. Prices started at 15 BTS and 0.00015 BTC. Scheduled 3-5 percent price increases are set to occur every 2 to 3 days until March 11, 2016.

BitTeaser suggests that BTSR holders may also reap long term profits from the forces of supply and demand depending on the amount of people who want to buy into the BTSR program. Additionally the company states that bought-back tokens will be burned every month, reducing the total BTSR supply and “allowing a natural increase of value per unit.”

OpenLedger, the host of the BTSR token, is a decentralized crypto exchange platform. This exchange allows users to convert bitcoin to fiat-pegged “SmartCoins,” which can be withdrawn to cash through NanoCard, Paypal, Ripple gateway or money transfer.

For more details on how BTSR will be distributed, or to purchase BTSR with fiat including USD, EUR, Chinese Yuan, as well as cryptocurrencies like BTC, ETH, DASH, LTC, DOGE, and more please go to: http://btsr.io

Visit BitTeaser’s website at: http://bitteaser.com

To view a PDF about BitTeaser’s blockchain based advertising services and business model please go to: https://bitteaser.com/for-investors/

1 Million new OBITS will be made available for purchase due to the launch of BTSR. To purchase OBITS with Bitcoin please go to: https://www.ccedk.com/obits-btc or direct on the OBITS website at http://obits.io

About Bitcoin PR Buzz:

Bitcoin PR Buzz has been proudly serving the PR and marketing needs of Bitcoin and digital currency tech start-ups for over 2 years. Get your own professional Bitcoin and digital currency Press Release. Click here for more information.

 


Show comments