Coin Bitcoin Wallet: Security, Privacy and User Friendly Interface All In One Place
Coin Bitcoin Wallet is a free online wallet that supports some of the biggest cryptocurrencies on the market and all possible ERC20 tokens, while offering security and privacy to its users. Take a look at the numerous benefits Coin Wallet has to offer you.
Be in charge of your private keys! Remember, not your keys, not your coins.
In terms of security, Coin Crypto Wallet respects every industry accepted security standard.
- Coin Bitcoin Wallet uses AES-256 encryption on your device, which so far has proven to be unbreakable, despite going through a vast amount of public and private hack testing.
- There’s added protection in form of BIP 39 passphrase encryption on wallet creation and a 4-digit PIN login. It is extremely important to keep your passphrase in a safe place, because if you lose it you won’t be able to access your wallet.
- Coin Wallet lets its users to control their private keys. Private keys are stored on the user’s device, which lets the user be in charge of their coins. Without the private key nobody can access your wallet but yourself.
Coin Crypto Wallet guarantees the privacy of its users
One of the most important criteria while looking for an online wallet is privacy. If you use Coin wallet there is no need to think about third parties getting your data. Here are the 2 main ways Coin Wallet ensures its users privacy:
- Coin Bitcoin Wallet never reuses addresses, which means that you don’t have to worry about your data being leaked to third parties.
- Since the use of Tor browser and VPNs are quite popular among cryptocurrency wallet users, the wallet is enabled with Tor and VPN support. This allows users to route all transactions through a random IP address, which is one of the best ways to protect your privacy.
Sending and receiving coins have never been easier
Naturally, the most important function of a wallet is the ability to send and receive coins. With Coin Bitcoin Wallet you are able to send and receive some of the biggest cryptocurrencies on the market today. In addition, Coin Wallet allows you to exchange your coins. This option is provided by crypto currency exchanges Shapeshift and Changelly, allowing its users to choose between the two exchanges. This means that Coin satisfies your wallet and exchange needs simultaneously. Thanks to the wallet’s intuitive user interface, you can send, receive or exchange your coins with a few clicks.
One of the great features of this wallet is the flexibility of its transaction fees. Coin lets its users to set the transaction fee, depending on how fast they would like the transaction to be confirmed. There are currently 3 types of fee profiles to choose from:
- Default – 30 to 60 minutes confirmation time
- Fastest – confirmation in the next 0-1 blocks
- Minimum – 60 to 90 minutes confirmation time.
User friendly and easy to use interface
You don’t need to be a wallet expert to set up your first Coin wallet. The whole process takes only a few seconds. All you need to do is generate a passphrase and set your 4-digit PIN and you can already start to send and receive the cryptocurrency of your choice. The user interface is incredibly intuitive, even if this is the first wallet you try. Its simplistic design and straightforward tabs allow users to easily understand the wallet’s functions and features.
The wallet can be used either on your Windows computer or your iPhone or Android device.
Nowadays, with hundreds of online wallets on the market it’s hard to choose one that has all the features you look for in a wallet. If you’re looking for a free, secure, easy to use wallet which respects your privacy and allows you to control your private keys, then Coin Bitcoin Wallet is a perfect fit for you! The combination of security, privacy and an easy to use interface makes Coin wallet a one-stop-shop for every wallet-related needs you might have.