Reading: Bitcoin SV Hard Fork To 2 GB Blocks Will Force Centralization, Say Critics

Press releases

DECOIN Exchange fast rising as the go-to name in the crypto trading world

Bitcoinist

Bitcoinist | May 14, 2019 | 05:36

Press releases

DECOIN Exchange fast rising as the go-to name in the crypto trading world

Bitcoinist

Bitcoinist | May 14, 2019 | 05:36


Send
Share

DECOIN exchange is fast making a name for itself in the current crypto exchange world with cutting-edge security, super-fast speed, multiple benefits for DTEP coin holders and increasing stability.


One of the latest buzzwords in the crypto trading scene, DECOIN exchange is fast making a name for itself among the popular exchanges today. Launched just last month, the exchange has been able to garner a steady influx of both seasoned and beginner traders in just a couple of weeks. One of the fastest exchanges in the world, Decoin has earned rave reviews from all over for its high-tech security, easy trading interface and host of benefits for DTEP coin holders.

Decoin is supported by a dynamic and seasoned team of finance pros, fintech experts and experienced traders. Leading crypto expert Sydney Ifergan is the CMO of DECOIN exchange.

A major reason behind the fast-rising popularity of DECOIN exchange is certainly its state of the art security measurements. The exchange counts on new-age multi-factor authentication for all its trading as well as withdrawal activities. Besides, 97 percent of its funds is stored in cold wallet. Not only this, but the exchange has also arranged for insurance backup for the rest 3 percent.   DECOIN is based on an independent blockchain which is engineered on PoS consensus algorithm. It’s not only a super-fast exchange but also has taken strong steps to prevent downtime issues with multi-regional hosting.

“We are excited to see the huge response we have been able to garner from crypto traders within just a few days of the launch of our exchange”, stated Shay Perry, the CEO of DECOIN.

“We know we are new and have miles to go. But, we are fast learning with the market and enhancing the stability and reliability of our platform. Our traders are the most important for us and we are geared to ensure the most positive, secured and potential experience for them on our platform. We aim to be one among the top 20 exchanges by the end of 2019.”

Much to the convenience of aspiring traders, DECOIN exchange is soon to offer trading in a number of promising coins like BCH, Ripple, Stellar, Tether, Neo ETC. And of course, it will also add this year’s cryptocurrency sensation EOS to its board. DTEP coin holders will enjoy “zero” trading months for the first two months and after that a solid 50% discount on trading fee.

DECOIN also hosts 24/7 multi-language call centers all across the globe for easy user support.

To know more about DECOIN, please visit https://www.decoin.io/

Play BTC Games, ETH Games, USDT Games, BCH Games, LTC Games


Send
Share
Show comments