One of the proliferating parts of blockchain and crypto realm is the increase in the number of cryptocurrency exchanges. As tens of thousands of coins exist, many crypto exchanges are also coming into existence. These decentralized exchanges list the coins where crypto traders can transact/trade the coins they hold and sometimes earn rewards.
Among the several exchanges, FixedFloat is a crypto exchange that serves traders with numerous coins to exchange with fast and secure services.
FixedFloat: A Lightning Crypto Exchange
Launched in 2018, FixedFloat exchange includes a team of blockchain enthusiasts with experience in business, finance, and web space technologies. The exchange is a lightning network that has an instant and fully automated digital asset feature.
FixedFloat team claims that they have an easily accessible platform and a user-friendly interface that helps even new investors to navigate through their website easily. In short, the team boasts of a best-in-class digital exchange platform that obliges the needs of the crypto community.
FixedFloat Exchange Details
|Number of supported coins/tokens||54|
|Available on Mobile||Under development|
Features of FixedFloat
The three beneficial factors that FixedFloat holds are speed, convenience, and security.
The transaction process on FixedFloat is quick with favorable and transparent rates.
The exchange is more convenient for users as they do not have to register or log in. Instead, they can just scan the QR code through their wallets or type the address on the platform.
Customer funds are not stored in the platform; intermediaries are not present.
- Cross-platform functionality
FixedFloat is designed to work perfectly on any device.
- Saves time
FixedFloat has a fully automated processing that helps users to get answers to any questions.
Besides, FixedFloat has another unique feature. The platform does not enforce a know-your-customer (KYC) compliance. This enables users to easily access the platform. Also, users do not have to worry about privacy intrusion, as the exchange protects and secures their personal data. Importantly, FixedFloat is not custodial and does not store users’ coins.
FixedFloat platform interface displayed on the website (Source: FixedFloat)
Recent transactions held on FixedFloat (Source: FixedFloat)
Additionally, the website shows the recent transactions that took place on the platform. This section of the website also shows the time consumed by each transaction.
Initially, users can register in the affiliate program of FixedFloat and earn 40% of the profits from each of their exchanges produced by their customers. To earn from the affiliate program, follow the simple steps below.
- Register in the program and get an affiliate link.
- Place the link on resources, so people can click on the link and make an exchange.
- Users can get 40% of the profits from each exchange conducted by their clients.
Fee Structure and Transaction Order
Trading fee is an essential feature of any crypto exchange and it is this point that most crypto traders look into. Crypto enthusiasts welcome crypto exchanges that have great deals for fees.
Contextually, FixedFloat allows users to opt from two exchange strategies; transactions with fixed rates and float rates.
- Fixed rate: This is the 1%+ network fee. When a user opts for a fixed rate, they will get the price they see when initiating a transaction.
- Float rate: 0.5% network fee. If users opt for this, the exchange system selects the price it sees when their funds come.
As mentioned in FixedFloat’s website, the network fee is independent of the platform and is prepared by the blockchain network. These fees are rewarded to miners and validators for servicing the blockchain network, such as blocks search, confirming transactions, etc.
Worth noting, the crypto exchange has some of the lowest minimum limits ($1) on the market.
In the case of the transaction process, FixedFloat users can track their order in three ways:
- By email (if users leave their email address)
- On FixedFloat’s website (if users’ browser accepts cookies)
- By tracking the ledger to which the users transfer their funds
Once the order expires, users can either continue the order at the market rate or make a refund.
Moreover, FixedFloat allows users to pick up where they left off, especially when they accidentally close the website. In such a case users can:
- Enter their wallet address on the empty field and go to the order page
- Open FixedFloat.com again if their browser accepts cookie technology
- Go to the link provided to finish their code
Cryptocurrencies on FixedFloat
FixedFloat supports a whole array of cryptocurrencies. Currently, they have 54 currencies listed and are actively trying to expand their portfolio. Recently, FixedFloat added new coins — Avalanche (AVAX) and Solana (SOL) — to its repertoire. The exchange is also actively adding more supported currencies and trading pairs.
FixedFloat: Advantages and Disadvantages
- Fast, secure, and reliable
- Offers best rates for crypto exchange
- Fixed and float exchange rates; one of the lowest fees in the crypto market
- Easy-to-understand interface
- Hassle-free network confirmations
- A considerable number of supported tokens and trading pairs
- Easier user entry to crypto exchange as the users does not require KYC
- 24/7 dedicated customer service
- Does not support fiat currencies
- While compared to other established exchanges, FixedFloat does not list more number of cryptos.
With innumerable crypto exchanges booming up, FixedFloat competes in the market by highlighting its key features such as fast and reliable transactions, absence of KYC for trading, a decent amount of coins, and hassle-free network confirmations.