The Decentralized Conflomerage is launching a new project called HEAT, marketed as a “Blockchain 3.0 platform. In partnership with HEAT Ledger Ltd., the Decentralized Conglomerate opened a pre-ICO crowdsale on OpenLedger, and launched the official ICO on July 11, 2016.
Disclaimer: This article was provided by Bitcoin PR Buzz. Bitcoinist is not affiliated with the firms represented by Bitcoin PR Buzz and is not responsible for their products and/or services.
What Does HEAT Do?
Short for “Heuristically Enhanced Asynchronous Transactions,” HEAT is “a new way of structuring cryptocurrency and P2P decentralised asset ledger.”
Built on Java and based on NXT, HEAT is capable of handling over 1000 transactions per second, while supporting “unlimited scaling.” A press release for the project says that 20 second or lower block generation times, combined with both Proof of Stake and Proof of Work, are what make HEAT so fast.
This “Blockchain 3.0” application is reportedly good for crowdfunding and IPOs, with capabilities that include:
- Readily on-blockchain for DIY agile companies / geeks
- Licensed fintech corporate partner for turnkey crowdfunding service
- Cloned source / white label installation
HEAT project leader Svante Lehtinen explained the applications crowdfunding capabilities to press. “To give you a brief overview of the tech scale we’re operating in,” Lehtinen said, “the custom asset features Waves is striving to do, have long been possible with FIMK.”
“The decentralized apps offered by Lisk will be possible with HEAT, plus a lot more,” Lehtinen continued. “On top of it all, HEAT tokens are provided via attractive IPO structured commercial entity instead of the standard, simple ICO structuring.”
How to Participate in OpenLedger ICO Prelaunch:
- Investors interested in subscribing to the HEAT.ICO can do so by first registering on the OpenLedger platform.
- Upon signing in, one has to click on the ‘“Send” button, select ico.openledger in the recipient field labelled “To”. Then enter the name of the ICO in the “memo field”.
- Choose their preferred way of funding the account to purchase the initial offering by clicking on “BTS” and changing to OPEN.BTC or OPEN.ETH or any other OPEN.xxx asset of choice and hit “Send”.
- The funds will be sent in the form of the chosen OPEN asset to the escrow account – ico.openledger (ico.openledger is the default escrow account).
- The sent OPEN asset will be exchanged for its equivalent in ICO tokens of choice with the click of a button
For more information, please visit www.ccedk.com.
OpenLedger is a peer-to-peer cryptocurrency platform acting as the host, skeleton and tool for constant innovation. Designed for high-speed transactions, allowing users to trade assets in near-real time, securely and with ultra-low fees. It is created by CCEDK, a well-known Danish cryptocurrency exchange. It allows users to convert bitcoin to fiat pegged SmartCoins which can then be withdrawn in multiple ways.
OpenLedger is built on top of the MIT-licensed Graphene technology of BitShares 2.0 and acts as the foundation for the Decentralized Conglomerate: an ecosystem of interlinked and mutually-supporting companies. It is also known as the DEX – The Decentralized Exchange.
To read more about ICOO’s value proposition, please visit: http://www.icoo.io/
For more information about HEAT Ledger, please visit: http://heatledger.fi/
For details on start-up services, ICO subscribe and ICO LIVE, please visit: http://www.ccedk.com
About Bitcoin PR Buzz
Bitcoin PR Buzz has been proudly serving the PR and marketing needs of Bitcoin and digital currency tech start-ups for over 2 years. Get your own professional Bitcoin and digital currency Press Release. Click here for more information.
Images courtesy of HEAT.