Recently, HyperNFT launched its first NFT product (HOS). HOS NFT will be used as a symbol of identity rights. All holders of the HOS NFT can enter HyperNation to participate in a series of derivative products such as buying land and real estate, playing P2E and so on.
Next, HyperNFT will start from the artist level and lower the threshold for listing. HyperNFT hopes that more artists can have a platform to show their works.
In addition to the images from which NFTs are well-known for, HyperNFT accepts many other kinds of NFT for sale, such as music works, sports photos, art collections, game items to physical assets that can be displayed and sold in the form of NFT. All these ensure that buyers will have more choices.
NFT and the Metaverse
While the base concept for NFTs was formulated as early as 2012 (at the time, the term NFT had yet to exist), NFTs only began to grow in popularity when CryptoKitties became viral on the Ethereum network.
CryptoKitties was meant to be collectibles with long-term value, and these gave us a hint on how NFTs could be viable investments. NFT artworks became heavily sought after in the art community, with pieces like ‘Everydays: The First 5000 Days’ selling for literally millions and shattering records.
As the NFT market continues to gain momentum, traditional financial institutions began entering the space. What sort of intrinsic value do NFTs have? Unlike cryptocurrencies like BTC or ETH, the value of NFT leans toward public sentiment and emotional feelings.
Some NFT collections are extremely exclusive and are only released to a few groups of investors. In order to get whitelisted, these groups are either affiliated with the NFT creators or pay them a sizable sum for that privilege. Obviously, ordinary people do not have these advantages, and they usually resort to purchasing these NFTs from secondary markets such as OpenSea.
This is a huge disadvantage as the floor price may have gone up significantly after minting. The primary market is critical to the industry as a whole. When a good NFT collection is launched, users can acquire the NFTs at a fair and stable price, reducing the fear of missing out (FOMO) sentiment and making it easier for the collection to grow organically.
HyperNation seeks to create a fair and equitable world by embracing the concept of decentralization and recognizing the potential of decentralized finance (DeFi) in solving the current problems plaguing our economic system. Decentralization refers to the transfer of control and delegation of decision-making from a centralized entity to individuals.
By decentralizing the management of resources in a system, and ensuring equitable access to it, greater goals can be achieved. Each individual can determine his own economic rights and interests so that the injustices prevalent in today’s society can be solved.
In this new world order shaped by HyperNation, NFTs are the core element supporting its economic system. HyperNation believes that NFTs are a crucial part of the metaverse, and NFT products can drive the way forward for the virtual economy. Currently, users and businesses can port real-world assets to the metaverse. NFT marketplaces have a huge potential in the future, and they are expected to reach a market value of $100 billion in the next three years.
Room for Improvement in the Industry
NFT marketplaces are an important part of the NFT ecosystem and are of great significance to the healthy development of the overall ecosystem. That said, the global NFT market is still in the early stage of development, and there is still more room for growth in the future. With more applications and utility, NFT will gradually penetrate all walks of life. HyperNFT, the most promising NFT trading platform in 2022 looks set to become the world’s largest NFT marketplace.
The Primary Market for NFTs
The rapid development of the industry has brought about a rapid increase in market demand, and the emergence of an advanced NFT marketplace like HyperNFT can solve a variety of problems affecting the current industry.
1) HyperNFT provides quality projects with strong exposure, screens, evaluates new projects for security risks, and allows more people to participate in the metaverse.
2) HyperNFT also helps new projects in building up their community. Accumulating a fanbase is crucial to the long-term success of any project, and HyperNFT can provide the necessary tools and resources.
3) HyperNFT ensures that everyone has an equal opportunity to participate in the NFT market, making things more equitable for all. The primary market can be a good way to introduce NFT traders to the metaverse, which will eventually lead to the growth of both markets.
Key Features of HyperNFT
1) Primary market: Traditionally, only large institutions are qualified to participate in the primary market, thus obtaining a high rate of return. HyperNFT will level the playing field, making it possible for ordinary investors to register for the whitelist.
2) Loot box distribution: HyperNFT will work with several talented artists and NFT projects to deliver exciting NFT collections and introduce new and innovative mechanisms to shake up the NFT market. One such way is through loot boxes and mystery gifts that will deliver fun surprises to the users.
3) Whitelist: All users will have equal opportunity to whitelist for a chance to obtain high-value NFTs.
First Collection Name: Hitchhiker of Stars (HOS)
Quantity: 10,000 units
Whitelist Date: 13 May 2022
Release date: 15 May 2022
In the near future, HyperNFT will enable more users to be involved in high-quality NFT projects while they are still in the early stage of development. Together, they will become the builders of the new metaverse, managers of newly-created DAOs, and share in the gains of the market.
The vision of HyperNFT is to build a completely open and transparent first-class NFT marketplace and to become the best platform for users.