In 2020, defi rose in popularity, with many people enjoying the perks of this blockchain innovation. However, as defi increased in popularity, the need for an upgrade was evident as it became bridled with several challenges such as scalability, security and liquidity.
Defi 2.0 sprang up in 2021 to solve the challenges with defi 1.0 and introduce innovation that could genuinely achieve the goal of defi, which is providing financial empowerment to the masses. One such project is the Tradao protocol.
What is the Tradao protocol?
Tradao protocol is a revolutionary platform, the world’s first protocol supporting multichain deployment in defi 2.0, and it is also web 3 compatible. It is a product of the Trava ecosystem, which offers several financial structures that Tradao protocol also benefits from. Defi 2.0 is still in its infancy, but Tradao offers many unique features that make them stand out.
What’s Tradao doing differently?
Looking at Tradao protocol’s features, it is evident it was designed with the goal of delivering true financial empowerment as well as freedom through defi.
First, the protocol provides liquidity like most defi 2.0 platforms but allows the liquidity to accumulate value through various processes such as bonding, auto compound, and staking. In addition, the liquidity owned by the Tradao protocol could also be deposited in the Trava landing pool to generate more profit which is shared among users in the entire Trava ecosystem.
Also, the Tradao Protocol will issue a decentralised reserve currency – called TOD. A stable coin backed by different assets in the Trava treasury which ensures it does not fall below $1. The TOD token will be released based on the “Mint & Burn” mechanism, managed by no one other than the Tradao protocol.
The Tradao protocol unique features are further listed below:
- Bond Installment is a one-of-a-kind feature that enables users to purchase more TOD with a small initial investment, then leverage Staking Strategy benefits to repay the debt. Once you use Bond Installment, your bond will be automatically staked.
- Wallet Reputation will be incorporated into this product as a reference point to determine which user will receive the most benefits (i.e., lower prepaid rate, lower interest fee rate, higher liquidation discount rate, etc.). For instance, holding assets within the Trava Ecosystem can be viewed as a prerequisite for achieving a high wallet reputation.
- Secondary bond marketplace offers significant advantage from exchanging bonds to leverage points.
- Multi-chain deployment serves as an opportunity for new investors to get more rewards.
The Tradao protocol offers many users benefits, and as it evolves, there’s bound to be increased benefits for all users. Some of the upcoming incentive programs for the users include:
- Initial Users Offerings Event will open a public sale for any early users to gain huge benefits when first participating in the protocol. If you get whitelisted, you will have a lucky ticket to buy TOD Token at the lowest price before it hits the official launch on DEX(es).
- Also, there will be other incentive programs along with the launch of TRADAO main features in Q1 that allow users to get high profits. To Loyal Trava Knights, there will be incentive programs in purchasing bonds and public sale TOD tokens.
As a progressive project, the TRADAO protocol has a progressive and timely vision for the project. So far, they’ve been very consistent with the project timeline, definitely a visionary team and one project to look out for.
Trava Finance is the world’s first decentralised marketplace for cross-chain lending. While existing approaches provide only one or a few lending pools with their own parameters such as borrow/supply interest rate, liquidation threshold, Loan-to-Value ratio, or a limited list of exchangeable cryptocurrencies, TRAVA offers a flexible mechanism in which users can create and manage their own lending pools to start a lending business. Trava is deployed on the Binance Smart Chain and allows for lending with BSC tokens first; we then enable cross-chain lending with various tokens on Ethereum and other blockchain networks.