Crypto-oriented channels and groups could be very useful for any potential subscriber that is interested in news, reviews and token sales. That is why so many telegram users are in constant search of a decent channel or group that post useful information and filters scam. But can you find a difference between a group and a channel? We have prepared for you 2 groups and 8 channels that would be extremely useful.
What are Crypto Telegram Groups?
Any group is basically a chat room where any member can write whatever they want. You can ask any question, message directly to the post creator, or just follow the chat. This is the main advantage of groups – you can find investors and start explaining the advantages of your project right away. But beware of the scam – admins can monitor such projects daily and nightly so be on your own guard.
There are two examples of crypto telegram groups:
- ICO Speaks. https://t.me/icospeaks Here you will find the best cryptocurrency reviews, signals and airdrops. If you are interested in the latest blockchain news this is the best place for any member – a subscription is free. Unmute this group so you can follow token sales. Also, any member can order marketing and consulting services for the newly created project. As we mentioned above, you can create a message any time you want.
- ICO listing. https://t.me/icolisting This is another crypto-oriented group that but this time it is not news-oriented. Every member despite his status can leave a post about this project sharing all advantages of his idea. Then, if the project is really interesting, other members will discuss it. Your task is to follow the discussion and invest if you are really interested. You can contact any member directly if his account is open for discussion.
As you can see groups can be extremely useful and informative because of the open chat.
What are Crypto Telegram Channels?
Now let’s talk about the main specifications and advantages of the channels. They usually serve to inform members about certain events in the cryptocurrency world. You will find their post and inside information. But you can’t chat with other subscribers. Let’s see 8 examples of crypto telegram channels:
- ICO Speaks News. https://t.me/icospeaksnews Here you will find ICO/IEO and DeFi reviews. Unmute the channel so you won’t skip signals, airdrops and blockchain news. Admins sometimes post token sales. Order marketing and consulting services – just contact the admins and post your project.
- DeFi Million. https://t.me/defimillion This channel has already over 500K members which are in constant search of DeFi tokens. This is a decentralized telegram channel so all post information is relatively encrypted. The channel is ideal for profit makers and any crypto-oriented subscribers.
- IEO Pools. https://t.me/ieopools This is a news channel – here you will find post with pre-sales and airdrops. Professional traders will find signals and IEO listing. You can order promotion and marketing services for your project. Join this channel and follow all posts.
- BTC Champ. https://t.me/btcchamp This channel is created for members that want to exchange BTC/ETH and USDT without any additional charges. There are certain limits – you can exchange no less than 100 USDT (25k USDT maximum). Also, admins post news on a regular basis.
- Bitcoin Traffic. https://t.me/bitcointraffic On this channel, admins post only news which is related to the cryptocurrency world. If something is going on the post will appear here faster than in other groups. So it is desirable to unmute this channel if you are a trader or an investor.
- Crypto Evolution. https://t.me/cryptoevolution Every day new cryptocurrencies appear on the market and the main task of admins is to inform members about new potentially profitable tokens. So if you are interested in digital coins, subscribe and read all posts.
- ICO Speaks RU. https://t.me/icospeaksru This channel is created for subscribers that speak Russian and can’t properly translate post in English. So if you are a CIS resident, welcome to the club.
- Meta Boost. https://t.me/metaboost The creator of this channel is trading BTC/USDT on Binance. Watch his progress and learn more about trading.
We hope that these channels and groups will help you to find out more about the world of cryptocurrency!
Visit AT https://cryptotelegramgroups.com/ to choose any telegram channel you like and follow the latest news and updates.