KuCoin is extremely proud to announce yet another great project coming to our trading platform. Polymath Network (Poly) is now available on KuCoin.
Supported trading pairs including Poly/BTC, Poly/ETH. Please take note of the following schedule:
- Poly deposits and withdraws: 18:00 Feb 14, 2018(UTC+8)
- Poly trading: 22:00 Feb 14, 2018(UTC+8)
About Polymath Network (Poly)
The Polymath platform opens up the blockchain to legally compliant securities offerings with a network of services designed to lower associated transaction costs over time.
At a high level, Polymath:
- Provides a decentralized protocol for trading security tokens.
- Enables individuals and institutions to authenticate their identity, residency, and accreditation status to participate in a wide range of security token offerings (STOs).
- Allows legal delegates to bid on new issuances to represent issuers on offerings to be done in a regulatory compliant manner.
- Matches issuers with developers who can translate issuers’ Security Offering parameters into secure code that generates ERC20 compatible tokens.
Polymath’s system can be modeled as tools for a set of Participants, Assets, Marketplaces, and Processes.
- Polymath Network (Poly) Official Website：https://www.polymath.network
- Polymath Network (Poly) Telegram：https://t.me/polymathnews
- Polymath Network (Poly) Whitepaper：click here
Risk Warning: The cryptocurrency investment is a venture capital deal, it has 7 x 24 hours trading business model with no market close time.Please pay more attention to risky investment. KuCoin holds a strict system of censorship about all tokens deal, but we never take any liability for the investment behavior. – KuCoin Team
Images courtesy of KuCoin