Velvet.Exchange, a centralized exchange platform for trading digital financial assets founded in August 2018, has announced the launch of its platform. The website is available at the address: https://velvet.exchange. Previously, the service was available in beta only.
Upon the launch, users will be able to do the following:
- cryptocurrency trading with the next coins: BTC, ETH, DASH, LTC, USDT and ETC;
- trading with Euro pairs (this opportunity will be available soon);
- competitively low fees for makers (up to 0%) and takers (up to 0.001%) depending on the transactions volume. I.e. the more your trade volume the less fees you pay;
- BTC exchange with a minimal spread, opportunity of interexchange arbitration between some cryptocurrencies. Check the spread in real time;
- legal structure for fiat money deposit and withdrawal to individual people and legal entities.
We are glad to announce our partners for payment transactions execution – Bitchange.Online and SafeNetPay. They offer a simple way of your account deposit and withdrawal. In a field of our partnership these payment systems accept Euro only.
Additionally, Velvet.Exchange will provide analytic signals for users via its Telegram chat. The users will also receive analytics and tutorial materials on Medium on a weekly basis. Besides, we constantly post articles on our blog in which we share insights regarding the Platform’s backstage functional development, internal work and safety issues solving. For example, how to resist fishing, hackers tricks on trading platforms and a host of other things.
The Velvet.Exchange servers network use monitoring dozens of technical indicators, multiple layers of protection for clusters env, multi-stage backups policy – all of these helps us to be sure for our clients’ data & assets safety. Application credentials are kept separated from the database and code base. We analyse and monitor red points and whitelist attributes on all models to prevent mass-assignment vulnerabilities. Also we provide a multi-sign encryption technology control for financial and security management. And what is more, we have a customisable API for user requests.
“Our goal is to create a platform based on the classical trading principles that would be reliable and multifunctional with operations within the legal field. Our feature is a combination of the best trading solutions under one roof with our customisable user interface,” says – Vlad Smirnov, founder.
Follow the news and promotions on Medium and Twitter, and subscribe to our channels on Facebook and Telegram to keep your finger on further development of Velvet.Exchange.
Further details are available in the previous press release.
Anna Maksimova (press officer)