Aave and Convex Finance are two heavyweights of the DeFi landscape with high TVLs against their names. While Aave uses treasury reserves to buy and burn tokens, CVX is used for awarding people, platforms, or actions that have a positive impact on the ecosystem.
Gnox has taken things to another level by developing a treasury that works for the community. Right ahead of its launch, the team has infused $50000 into the vault to get things moving on a positive note. With the successful conclusion of the presale, experts believe Gnox may rival the likes of Aave and Convex finance in the near future.
How Gnox ensure regenerating treasury?
There are plenty of reflection tokens in the crypto market, but none of them are designed in a way to boost treasury assets over time. Gnox has special tokenomics where each trade is taxed at 10%, out of which 6% is added to the treasury funds. This amount is subject to DeFi investments in various pools and protocols that maximize returns. 40% of the profits are redistributed to GNOX token holders, while the rest 60% is again added to the treasury. This ensures there’s a larger capital available to generate higher passive rewards for the community.
The principal amount of the treasury will go untouched, and only the proceeds will be put to use every month. It may be vulnerable to market fluctuations, and the payouts may vary depending on the chosen yield opportunity. All token holders will have the power to vote on how the treasury will be deployed. Based on the risk tolerance of investors, a decision will be taken at a consensus.
There are plans for NFT acquisition as well, which may be a high-risk play that can either bring large-sized gains or nothing at all. Overall, the primary objective is to keep the treasury moving for the benefit of the community. As it grows in strength, so do the rewards. This will encourage long-term investments from retail and institutional investors who can enjoy easy passive gains by just holding the GNOX token. The future of DeFi looks bright with the inception of this revolutionary protocol, and there are many more exciting things to come after the launch.
Disclaimer: This is a paid release. The statements, views and opinions expressed in this column are solely those of the content provider and do not necessarily represent those of Bitcoinist. Bitcoinist does not guarantee the accuracy or timeliness of information available in such content. Do your research and invest at your own risk.