Wholesale Trading with Low Fees for Big Volume Traders on Remitano
Remitano Wholesale: Enjoy our Airdrop Program up to 20,000 USD
Remitano has recently launched Remitano Wholesale – a trading solution for large volume traders on Remitano with one of the lowest trading fees on the market at 0.1%. Traders will be able to save up to 90% on transaction fees when trading on Remitano, one of the top peer-to-peer (p2p) crypto trading platforms in the world.
To reward the earliest big volume traders on Remitano, users will be entitled to a generous one-time airdrop in USDT for 100 lucky users.. Up to 20,000 USDT will be distributed for the first 100 traders every week, on a first come first serve basis.
- Airdrop 20,000 USD for the first 100 traders every week
The Airdrop Program of up to 20,000 USD is only for Wholesale users. Within the specified period below, Remitano will reward the first 100 users to trade on the Wholesale platform 50 USDT/user.*
Duration: 4 weeks:
- Week 1: 10/02 – 16/02, reward on March 13, 2020
- Week 2: 17/02 – 23/02, reward on March 20, 2020
- Week 3: 24/02 – 01/03, reward on March 27, 2020
- Week 4: 02/03 – 08/03, reward on April 05, 2020
- Each trader will be rewarded ONLY one time during the Airdrop Program (10th February 2020 to 8th March 2020).
- The account is only valid to be rewarded when: (1) You have had at least 1 transaction in the event week, (2) You have made at least 5 transactions before the reward date.
- Within 30 days, Remitano will check the validation of the account and reward 100 eligible users.
- The time is based on GMT+7
>> Trade Now: https://wholesale.remitano.com/
- Lucky Numbers (Special Version)
With millions of comments in just 1 month, Lucky Numbers is the hottest crypto minigame on Remitano Forum. If you are a big fan of Lucky Numbers, you can’t skip this event – Lucky Number (Special Version)!
Join the same way but stand a chance to win double the usual prize. All you need to do is to trade and choose your lucky numbers, you will have a chance to win the total prize up to 500 USDT. The more you trade, the more your chances of winning.
- Remitano Choice Award
Do you want to be a famous trader? You can with Remitano Wholesale. From February to June 2020, Remitano will choose 2 hot traders each month to reward. This is our tribute to traders who have had confidence in the new market – Remitano Wholesale.
- Super Trade Award: For the user with the highest total trading volume on Remitano Wholesale in 1 month.
- King of Trades Award: For the user with the most trading times on Remitano Wholesale in 1 month.
Gifts for Top Trader:
- To be honored on all Remitano channels.
- 100 USDT will be added to your account as a thank you from Remitano.
- Each user will be rewarded ONLY one time during the Remitano Choice Award from February to June 2020.
- In case that more than one trader has the same trade results in a month, Remitano will choose the one who has a more active contribution to Crypto Community on Remitano Forum.
With an attractive and highly competitive transaction fee, Remitano Wholesale is set to make its mark on the crypto Wholesale market. As Wholesale traders, you have the opportunity to join the various crypto events and minigames at Remitano – all with prizes in USDT.
Join Remitano Wholesale to enjoy Wholesale benefits. The bigger you trade, the more you save, only on Remitano.
“Every improvement contributing to your outstanding experience is our daily motivation.” – Team Remitano
Disclaimer: The information presented here does not constitute investment advice or an offer to invest. The statements, views, and opinions expressed in this article are solely those of the author/company and do not represent those of Bitcoinist. We strongly advise our readers to DYOR before investing in any cryptocurrency, blockchain project, or ICO, particularly those that guarantee profits. Furthermore, Bitcoinist does not guarantee or imply that the cryptocurrencies or projects published are legal in any specific reader’s location. It is the reader’s responsibility to know the laws regarding cryptocurrencies and ICOs in his or her country.