YouHodler Launches New “Multi HODL” Feature to Help Users Manage Risk and Multiply Crypto Portfolio
YouHodler is introducing a new feature to its popular FinTech platform that specializes in crypto-backed lending products, crypto savings accounts and original trading tools like “Turbocharge.”
The new feature called, Multi HODL is an innovative concept basedƒ on the Barbell Strategy that helps crypto HODLers multiply their portfolio by investing some amount into a managed risk activities to produce higher yields.
YouHodler CEO Ilya Volkov states that the Barbell Investment Strategy was a key inspiration for the Multi HODL feature. “This strategy consists of ensuring 80% of your capital is invested in safe, risk-free assets. Meanwhile, the other 20% of the remaining capital is used for limited risk, but potentially highly profitable investments. On YouHodler, we managed to replicate the Barbell Strategy by combining our Stablecoin Savings Accounts with our newly introduced feature.”
When a user chooses Multi HODL, the platform automatically takes a pre-determined percentage from a user’s savings account (e.g. 20%) and uses those funds as collateral to initiate an automated ‘chain of loans” (based on YouHodler’s Turbocharge feature). In this chain of loans, the funds from the first loan are used to buy more crypto to use as collateral for the next loan in the chain. This process is repeated up to ten times depending on the user’s choice.
Users can choose from over twelve cryptos to “multiply” in the process as well as customize their risk level and set the desired ‘take profit’ point to close the position automatically. YouHodler states risk is limited with this feature and users cannot lose more than they set.
“MultiHODL gives our users the best of both worlds. Crypto traders can keep 80% in safe, profitable savings accounts and earn interest risk-free. Simultaneously, they can use 20% to engage in riskier maneuvers to multiply their crypto via our chain of loans. If the value of their crypto goes up in the process, then the user covers the platform’s interest fee and can keep the additional profit. If the value of the crypto goes down, then the trader can take comfort in the fact that 80% of their assets (plus interest) are still secure in their savings account”
YouHodler suggests it’s clients use around 20% off of their savings for maximum benefit in order to keep a diversified portfolio. Multi HODL is available for all YouHodler users today.
YouHodler is an EU and Swiss-based company with two main offices: Limassol, Cyprus, and Lausanne, Switzerland. YouHodler FinTech platform is focused on crypto-backed lending with fiat (USD and EUR), crypto (BTC) and stablecoin loans (USDT, USDC, TUSD, PAX), crypto/fiat and crypto/crypto conversions, as well as high-yield saving accounts. YouHodler supports BTC, BCH, BNB, ETH, LTC, XLM, XRP, DASH, REP and other popular cryptocurrencies and tokens.
YouHodler is an active member of the Blockchain Association of Financial Commission and the Crypto Valley Association. Customers are protected by the independent Financial Commission’s efficient dispute resolution process.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +1 (857) 285-4117
Disclaimer: The information presented here does not constitute investment advice or an offer to invest. The statements, views, and opinions expressed in this article are solely those of the author/company and do not represent those of Bitcoinist. We strongly advise our readers to DYOR before investing in any cryptocurrency, blockchain project, or ICO, particularly those that guarantee profits. Furthermore, Bitcoinist does not guarantee or imply that the cryptocurrencies or projects published are legal in any specific reader’s location. It is the reader’s responsibility to know the laws regarding cryptocurrencies and ICOs in his or her country.