Multibit, a well-known bitcoin wallet, is one of the most popularly downloaded wallets. But what some people may not know is that the whole team consists of 2 developers; they’re having trouble supporting a larger user base. On top of the fact they have day jobs and the project is sustained off of only donations, so they decided to implement what they called BRIT, or Burton-Rowe Income technique. Essentially, Multibit is charging a 1000 Satoshi transaction fee, which is 1/10 of the 10,000 Satoshi “Miners Fee”. Proceeds will help support Multibit Project and upcoming projects, such as Multibit HD.Show comments
You are here
‘We’re Ready for the Future’: Russian Farm Co-op Accepts Bitcoin
Popular Russian farm produce chain LavkaLavka has announced accepting Bitcoin from July 17th on their...
Backing Bitcoin Helped Investment Guru Find his Feet Again
Former Legg Mason investing guru Bill Miller is once again reveling in glory after his...
Bitcoin PR Buzz
- 19/07 ‘Make It Viral’ Announces Crowdfunding for Blockchain-based Video Sharing Platform
- 19/07 DAO.Casino Collaborates with Changelly, Simplifies Purchase of BET Tokens
- 19/07 Monetha Challenges PayPal’s and Trustpilot’s Status Quo with the Ethereum Blockchain
- 18/07 MBit Casino Gives Away $50,000+ in Monthly Tournaments & VIP Rewards
- 18/07 ARK Tokens to be Supported on Ledger Hardware Wallets, Starting July 28, 2017