Multibit, a well-known bitcoin wallet, is one of the most popularly downloaded wallets. But what some people may not know is that the whole team consists of 2 developers; they’re having trouble supporting a larger user base. On top of the fact they have day jobs and the project is sustained off of only donations, so they decided to implement what they called BRIT, or Burton-Rowe Income technique. Essentially, Multibit is charging a 1000 Satoshi transaction fee, which is 1/10 of the 10,000 Satoshi “Miners Fee”. Proceeds will help support Multibit Project and upcoming projects, such as Multibit HD.Show comments
You are here
Why Bitcoin Price May Drop Over the Next 30 Days
No one has a crystal ball when it comes to Bitcoin, but if you have...
Chinese Bitcoin Exchanges Halt Margin Trading: Zero-Fees Next to Go?
As Bitcoin exchanges in China halt margin trading, zero-fee trading may also be on the...
- 19/01 Why Bitcoin Price May Drop Over the Next 30 Days
- 19/01 Chinese Bitcoin Exchanges Halt Margin Trading: Zero-Fees Next to Go?
- 18/01 France’s Le Pen, National Front Party Attacks Bitcoin; Seeks National Ban
- 18/01 China: PBoC Says Exchanges ‘Violated Rules,’ Repeats Investor Warnings
- 18/01 Blockstream Reveals ‘Strong Federations’ to Boost Sidechain Project