Multibit, a well-known bitcoin wallet, is one of the most popularly downloaded wallets. But what some people may not know is that the whole team consists of 2 developers; they’re having trouble supporting a larger user base. On top of the fact they have day jobs and the project is sustained off of only donations, so they decided to implement what they called BRIT, or Burton-Rowe Income technique. Essentially, Multibit is charging a 1000 Satoshi transaction fee, which is 1/10 of the 10,000 Satoshi “Miners Fee”. Proceeds will help support Multibit Project and upcoming projects, such as Multibit HD.Show comments
- 29/04 Bitcoin Experts: Forget Price, Look At Investment When Weighing Success
- 29/04 Bitcoin IRA Launches World’s First Ethereum IRA Retirement Fund
- 28/04 Bug or Feature? Bitmain’s ‘Misunderstanding’ Response Receives Backlash
- 28/04 Antigua Gov’t Preparing Bitcoin ‘Implementation’, Talks of ‘Benefits’
- 30/04 Decred, The World’s First Fully Democratic Cryptocurrency Platform, Receives an Upgrade
- 27/04 Ethereum Classic Takes Stance Against ‘Manipulative Crowdsale Tactics’
- 16/04 Altcoins are Going SegWit for Price Boost of a Lifetime
- 09/04 OpenLedger Apptrade Platform Backs APPX Tokens Currently on Crowdsale with 20% Future Revenues
You are here
Decred, The World’s First Fully Democratic Cryptocurrency Platform, Receives an Upgrade
Decred is a cryptocurrency project and platform built with the sole purpose of granting its...
Bitcoin Experts: Forget Price, Look At Investment When Weighing Success
As Bitcoin rides new all-time highs, commentators are increasingly pointing to more important progress behind...