Multibit, a well-known bitcoin wallet, is one of the most popularly downloaded wallets. But what some people may not know is that the whole team consists of 2 developers; they’re having trouble supporting a larger user base. On top of the fact they have day jobs and the project is sustained off of only donations, so they decided to implement what they called BRIT, or Burton-Rowe Income technique. Essentially, Multibit is charging a 1000 Satoshi transaction fee, which is 1/10 of the 10,000 Satoshi “Miners Fee”. Proceeds will help support Multibit Project and upcoming projects, such as Multibit HD.Show comments
- 22/09 Blockchain Global Summit a Smashing Success, Bitcoin – Shape the Future Documentary Premieres to Resounding Acclaim
- 22/09 Confideal – A New Fast and Easy Way to Create, Sign, and Manage Smart Contracts – No Coding Needed
- 18/09 Mixed Messages Fly as JP Morgan Posts Job Ad for Blockchain Technician
- 17/09 Rhea Token – A Crypto-Equity Hybrid Token
You are here
Eco Farming and Organic Food Retail Startup LavkaLavka Introduces BioCoin – a Blockchain Based Loyalty Platform
Russia-based eco-farming cooperative LavkaLavka made headlines in recent years amid sanctions put into place by...
Bitcoin Legalization Update: Malaysia, Ukraine, and Indonesia
This past week produced some mixed news for the Bitcoin community, with one win and...
Bitcoin PR Buzz
- 25/09 DMarket Creates a New In-Game Economy that Exceeds $450 Billion
- 25/09 World’s First Blockchain-Based Data Exchange to Commercialize
- 24/09 Internet Service Provider Cajutel to Bring Affordable High-Speed Internet to West Africa
- 24/09 AB-CHAIN’s New Cryptocurrency Makes Advertising Easy for Both Cryptocurrency Companies and Publishers
- 24/09 Why Will BMCHAIN’s Capitalization Grow?