3 Reasons to Own A SLATE Masternode
Be rewarded SLX and own a piece of the Future of Entertainment.
Crypto investors are always looking for the next big ICO, hoping to find the ONE that will make them the next crypto millionaire, or, better yet, billionaire. This dream is becoming a reality for an increasing number of people but it still requires a bit of luck. Still, it’s not all about luck, of course. Foresight and smart investing are important ingredients to this recipe for success. Honing in on a good cryptocurrency is only the beginning. Once you find a promising crypto, you must figure out a strategy to maximize your investment.
So, how do you maximize your investment? Well, for investors with enough capital, one of the best ways to maximize ROIs is to purchase a masternode to stake your coins.
What is a Masternode?
A masternode is a server on a decentralized network that consists of a masternode operator (i.e. a human being), masternode rewards, and collateral, the mandatory initial investment. Both Proof of Stake (POS) and Proof of Work (POW) projects may utilize masternodes.
In case you aren’t familiar with masternodes, you could relate them to certificate of deposits (CDs) in the world of traditional investing. You earn financial rewards over time by holding your coins inside the masternode(s). Like CDs, masternodes also pose the age-old question of ‘Why let your money just sit in a bank account or digital wallet when your money can work harder for you?’ They let you earn money while you sleep. It’s a smart way to invest, and it’s fairly simple to do.
Want to earn Slate (SLX) and be a part of the disruption of the entertainment industry? Slate aims to decentralize video streaming via Blockchain Video on Demand (BVOD) and is offering big rewards for operating Slate masternodes.
So, what is a Slate Masternode?
Slate Masternodes form the second layer of the SLATE blockchain. The first layer — the core of the network — validates all the transactions to keep SLATE cryptocurrency secure. The masternode network powers Slate Entertainment Group’s two businesses being built on the blockchain:
- SLATIX ticketing management service
- Binge streaming video platform
Masternodes get real pay because they do real work. The blockchain essentially hires your computing power and storage space to power services for SLATIX and Binge customers.
3 Reasons to buy a SLATE Masternode
- Earn continuous income from SLATE Masternodes
Masternodes earn SLATE even while you sleep.
- BE the Future of Entertainment
You can use Netflix, but you can never be Netflix. SLATE is different because it’s decentralized. The masternode Network is the backbone that supports the Binge platform. Masternodes store and deliver streaming video on demand to BINGE users.When you operate a masternode, you are actually making Binge run because you are contributing power. You are powering the underlying technology that makes Binge the Future of Entertainment.
- Maximize your SLX income from the start
The sooner you buy your masternode, the sooner you’ll start earning rewards and the more SLX you can earn. With fewer masternodes on the network, you’ll compete for a larger percentage of the block rewards.
During the Token Sale, the SLX price goes up every four days. The earlier you get in, the better the price. Buying now also gives you the security of a predictable price. If you want to get a masternode, and you can afford to buy one now, you might want to avoid the uncertainty of the post-sale market. The SLX Token Sale offers predictable supply at a price you know in advance.
Masternodes Made Easy
Binge is decentralized, so anyone can contribute computing power to improve the SLATE network and get paid rewards for storing and delivering streaming video. Here’s how it works:
- Acquire 350,000 SLX tokens (collateral, held in escrow, required to operate a masternode).
- Download the SLATE wallet and activate an SLX masternode.
- Run your own virtual private server (VPS) (requires moderate technical
- Hire third-party hosting to manage the technical parts (requires no specialized knowledge).
- When Binge launches, masternodes will store high-demand video and stream it as needed.
- The SLATE network pays out eligible masternodes in SLX as compensation for their contribution to network security and the use of resources such as CPU, storage, and bandwidth.
- Over 2700 SLX is rewarded each time a masternode is paid.
- Your home PC can be shut down and the masternode still operates from the VPS. The masternode connects to all the other nodes, processing transactions and helping to secure the network.
- Let your computers do the work and enjoy the residual income, even while you sleep.
Slate Token Sale Now Live
The Slate Pre-Sale was a big success, exceeding their targets. Buyers acquired over 2 billion SLX. The public Token Sale is now live and will go on through July 20th. Right now, you can buy Slate (SLX) for just $0.03 USD (3 cents) but the price goes up every four days by a quarter of a penny ($0.0025), peaking at 4 cents ($0.04).
Other important dates:
- July 5: SLATE wallet available for public download.
- July 20: SLX token distribution takes place after completion of Token Sale.
- August 1 (target date): Masternode operators start earning rewards paid in SLX.
- August 2018: Slate has announced its partnership with cryptocurrency exchange HitBTC which will host SLX with trading pairs against Bitcoin and Tether and will begin trading.
Passive Income with Slate Masternodes
Who doesn’t want to escape the dreaded 9-to-5? Whether you aspire to make money online or are looking for a way to supplement your current income, masternodes are a great way to make more money, passively. Want to earn money while you sleep? Find out more about the Slate project and masternodes at Slate.io.
If you don’t find a way to make money while you sleep, you will work until you die.
– Warren Buffet
Images courtesy of SLATE