In 2023, holders of cryptocurrency can receive income not only through speculative transactions or long-term storage of assets but by investing in various companies that accept deposits in this form.
We are talking about passive income, a financial solution that has more than one or two advantages.
Why investors prefer to work with cryptocurrencies and the companies that accept them:
- The anonymity of transactions: Cryptocurrency transfers are not controlled and are much more secure than standard bank payments.
- The simplicity of investment: You only need a wallet and a number of coins on it.
- Transaction security: Large cryptocurrency networks are very difficult to hack, and theft is rare if the user keeps his private key confidential.
- Investment opportunity: You can invest in any company that accepts cryptocurrencies regardless of their specialization, scale of activity, or location.
There are risks in any niche. The first is the probability of changes in the rate of the invested asset. It may not play to the investor’s advantage and may contribute to a decrease in profits. To avoid this, it is necessary to choose digital assets with minimal volatility or stablecoins backed by fiats, such as the dollar or euro.
The second risk is the loss of all your investments. This is usually the end of investments in unreliable, unproven, or fraudulent projects, but this can be avoided by paying to the following:
- Duration and reputation of the company.
- Having a roadmap with a clear minimum of progress under it.
- Availability of partners and publications in the press.
- Having your own media, which is actively maintained, such as social networks or blogs.
The third risk is losses due to improperly executed transactions. In order to avoid them, choose the network carefully and check the recipient’s wallet address before sending.
Which Companies Accept Investments in Cryptocurrency?
Coinbase Cryptocurrency Exchange: Founded in 2012, it has recently been among the largest U.S. cryptocurrency exchanges in terms of trading volume. At the same time, everyone can invest their digital coins at an interest rate to earn passive profits.
Cannafarm Ltd: A British company that has been growing and selling medical cannabis since 2018. The company now operates nine plantations around the world and has big plans for the future. Cannafarm Ltd has several offers for investors: a yield of 176% per year and an affiliate program with a reward of 5%.
Overstock.com, Inc.: An online store that opened in 1999. For a while, the company was only liquidating balances, selling them at below wholesale prices, and later began selling new products and organizing online auctions. Since 2014, it is also possible to pay with Bitcoin cryptocurrency, as well as to buy shares of the company using cryptocurrencies.
Tesla: A manufacturer of electric cars and batteries. It also works with cryptocurrency: it invests in it, accepts it as payment for its goods, and allows you to buy shares for digital assets.
MicroStrategy Incorporated: A global leader in enterprise analytics software and services, which was founded in 1989. In recent years, the company began investing in cryptocurrencies and selling its stock in exchange for them.
These are just some of the most famous companies somehow connected with the crypto industry. Investors who want to maximize profits diversify their portfolios – It’s possible to invest cryptocurrencies in several companies at the same time.