Forget About Registration at Crypto Exchanges – Arbidex Announces Crowdsale
With $6 M collected in pre-sale, Arbidex – a blockchain powered trading platform that integrates crypto assets from multiple exchanges – has announced the launch of its crowdsale, which kicks off on January 23 at 17:30 UTC.
The product is already technically executed to function as a crypto-liquidity stabilizer and a framework for professional arbitrage strategies. The team is seeking to raise funds through an ICO to draw massive audiences and capital to the platform and to get more exposure on the market. Arbidex’s pre-sale garnered significant attention from both private and institutional investors.
Token Sale Details
The campaign starts on January 23rd and will be running till February 15. The company plans to raise $10 M Arbidex token sale accepts ETH, BTC. The ABX token price is fixed at 1 ABX worth 1 USD. During the crowdsale, 40% of ABX-tokens will be available for exchange based on a fixed formula. Remaining 60% will be distributed as follows: 29% to private placement and presale, 11% to the team, 10% to advisors and bounty program participants, 10% to reserve. ABX-token is based on Ethereum with the standard token interface ERC20. The token source code is available in White Paper. To participate in the crowdsale you need to login to Arbidex website: https://arbidex-promo.com/login
Introducing the Future of Crypto Trading
Unlike many other overhyped blockchain projects, it looks the team behind Arbidex has already built an operating platform with a set of technical tools for an exchange arbitrage that is interacting with several cryptocurrency exchanges accumulating about 10 million US dollars in deposits. Technical architecture and the efficiency of arbitration strategy were tested over the 4-month period by the team with their own deposits.
Arbidex aspires to minimize trading risks by accumulating liquidity from all major cryptocurrency exchanges and completely automate the arbitration process for the user. It is basically a trading platform designed to aggregate in one terminal crypto-assets and liquidity from all major exchanges with a capability to search for arbitration options and automatically implement them. The platform is able to analyze thousands of crypto-currency pairs and find most favorable ones making up to 2-3% revenue.
Here’s an explanation of how it works. A trader signs up to the platform to start handling transactions with any amount he wants. Deploying a search algorithm for the most favorable exchange rates through multiple exchanges, the platform brings about the opportunity to buy cryptocurrency at a lower rate and sell at a higher. Also trading risks are insured by being shifting to the platform. In this manner, Arbidex is making trading operations on cryptocurrency market way more convenient and profitable for each stakeholder. Any purchasing transaction with any tradable crypto-asset will be made at the most favorable rate, while the commissions charged by the platform are lower than regular ones charged by crypto-exchanges at the moment.
The ABX token is used at the Arbidex platform. It is an access tool to the platform, as well as an internal accounting tool. We envision the platform to be designed for the professional community of traders. Hence, members of our community – ABX tokens owners will be receiving an enhanced platform functionality that allows them to make extra profits from trading and arbitrage transactions, as well as the opportunity to develop it together with us. ABX Token has the following functionality: access to premium platform features; an internal settlement facility with an integrated discount on Arbidex service; the right to participate in the platform development.
CEO Kamilya Arslanova says: ‘Since October 2017 my whole life has been devoted to the developing the most wanted trading platform of all times. No kidding! You probably know that difference between some coins and tokens prices might be up to 5% on different exchanges? But the trading ecosystem now is not providing any user-friendly tools for a trader to make money out of that. That’s why we invented Arbidex’.
The official Token Sale starts on Jan 23 17:30 UTC.
Press and Media Inquiries:
Official Telegram channel: https://t.me/arbidex
Images courtesy of Arbidex