This is what they had to say after the Conference:
“Thank you for joining us for the most international and influential Bitcoin conference to date! We hosted over 1100+ attendees from 50+ countries, 140+ speakers, 45+ sponsors, 40+ exhibitors and 60+ media; including but not limited to The Economist, Bloomberg, New York Times, Reuters and the Associated Press. A special thanks to leading Bitcoin media outlet,CoinDesk, for providing daily coverage in addition to sponsoring lanyards.
And what about BitcoinFilm.org’s newest work? We’re honored to have premiered “Bitcoin in Uganda – Empowering People” at #Bitcoin2014. we hope you are as inspired as we are to think about the one person whose life your idea will improve and change forever.”
With over 700+ participants and over 1700+ people voted for the first ever held award.
The winners are:
- Most Impactful Charity / Bitcoin Society
- Most Creative Video / I Am Satoshi
- Most Informative Podcast / Let’s Talk Bitcoin
- Most Influential Investor / Marc Andreessen
- Best ATM Design / Lamassu
- Most Insightful Journalist / Ryan Selkis
- Best Mobile App / Mycelium Wallet
- Bitcoin Legal Expert / Marco Santori
- Best Academic Paper / Satoshi Nakamoto
- Bitcoin Champion / Matthew Kenahan
Of course the conference had many more interesting happenings such as the International Affiliate Summit with over 60 participants and a Start Up challenge with over 64 participants sponsored by Ripple Labs.
Take a look at the most interesting day of the conference: Day 2
[youtube id=”4x2S3vPBCjU” mode=”normal” align=”center”]