Valetta, February 25, 2018 – With FundFantasy’s presale having been sold out, and their public token sale coming up today, the FundFantasy project has made tremendous advancements, and have made some interesting changes to their bonus structure. The new model is simpler and is designed to avoid congestion on the Ethereum network.
FundFantasy is a Daily Fantasy Trading (DFT) Platform featuring peer-to-peer, blockchain-based, simulated investing contests that rely on real market data. Users on the FundFantasy platform compete for crypto and other prizes by trying to craft the ultimate portfolio. It bears some resemblance to the Daily Fantasy Sports industry, hence the name FundFantasy.
In contrast to other ICO’s, FundFantasy has already developed their MVP, and it is available to explore on the official FundFantasy website.
FundFantasy’s new bonus structure works like this:
First 48 hours:
- 50% bonus on any purchase of 1 ETH and above (Presale investors of over 1 ETH will have their bonus updated to 50%)
- 25% bonus on purchases over 0.1 ETH and under 1 ETH
The full duration of the token sale:
- 50% bonus on any purchase over 100 ETH or equivalent in other currencies
The FUNDZ token sale will start in less than 24 hours, on Sunday the 25th of February at 12:00 pm GMT. The bonus period* will last 48 hours, here’s a list of local times:
- Los Angeles – 04:00 (4 am) local time
- New York – 07:00 (7 am) local time
- Sao Paolo – 09:00 (9 am) local time
- London – 12:00 (12 pm) local time
- Paris – 13:00 (1 pm) local time
- Moscow – 15:00 (3 pm) local time
- Abu Dhabi – 16:00 (4 pm) local time
- Tokyo – 21:00 (9 pm) local time
- Seoul – 21:00 (9 pm) local time
- Melbourne – 23:00 (11 pm) local time
To participate, go to https://ico.fundfantasy.com
Images courtesy of FundFantasy
The content of this article was provided by the company referenced. Bitcoinist does not endorse and is not responsible for or liable for any content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products or other materials on this page. Readers should do their own research before taking any actions related to the company.Show comments