Bitcoinist is accepting applications for the Sales Manager job opening. This is your chance to work for one of the fastest-growing Bitcoin media outlets in the world.
Working at Bitcoinist
The position will be part-time and primary responsibilities will include:
- Managing a team of 5-6 sales people.
- Selling banner advertisements.
- Executing upon a sales plan and a proper sales strategy.
- Managing CPM and CPC online advertising initiatives.
- Maintaining a friendly and honest demeanor.
- Implementing a CRM system.
- Hardworking and knowledgeable about Bitcoin/Blockchains.
- Screening and hiring additional salespersons as needed.
- Previous media or Bitcoin related experience is a plus though not required.
- Preferred qualification: least 2 years experience with relevant or similar sales work.
This sales manager role will be aided by the recent surge in popularity at Bitcoinist. Through providing credible, innovative, thought provoking, and timely news, we have driven our Alexa Ranking to the top 70,000 websites worldwide — and we are growing fast! This growth is projected to continue as cryptocurrency and the Blockchain ascend into the media spotlight.
We are at a stage where the Bitcoin ecosystem is growing rapidly. The blocksize and software upgrade debates are raging, the block reward will soon be halving (projected for summer 2016), investment from large banks in Blockchain initiatives is increasing quickly, and daily Bitcoin transactions have grown consistently for 2 years in a row. All of these developments are making for a boom in the Bitcoin media industry, and this job offer is a terrific opportunity to ride the wave. In the Sales Manager position, you can help Bitcoinist in our quest to be the number 1 Bitcoin news site in the world through coordinating efforts in Sales.
Bitcoinist already has committed and skilled sales and writing teams that any Bitcoin fan will likely enjoy working alongside. If you’re new to Bitcoin, we will work with you to learn the technology and empower you to perform as our Sales Manager role. This is a crucial part of our team, and we are looking forward to the contributions that a Sales Manager will bring.
If interested in applying for the Bitcoinist Sales Manager position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A sincere thank you for your support from the entire Bitcoinist Team.