Cryptocurrencies use blockchain technology to secure transactions and are decentralized. Cryptocurrency has been embraced by the gambling industry due to such features. Using cryptocurrency ensures anonymity and therefore is used by punters to want to get around restrictions and blocks such as of GamStop. There are already many trending British casino sites not on GamStop self-exclusion available at NonGamStopBets for players who use crypto. Such sites even provide some special offers for players and please them with regular promotions. The procedure of crypto-gambling has been discussed in this article.
Choose Crypto Gaming Site
Before getting started on a crypto casino, one should check for its credibility to prevent fraud and scams. Here is a list of attributes to refer to before registering to a particular site.
A casino site having a license implies that it is regulated by a body that ensures fair gameplay, security, and prevention of any fraudulent activity. Before registering to any casino site look for their license. Some of the recognized, trustable licenses for offshore and international gambling are:
- Curacao: Curacao License is issued by the Curacao government through four master license operators. To verify the claim of a site to be Curacao licensed, check for the license seal at the bottom of the website. Curacao license is less strong when compared to other licenses, but its taxes and fees are quite less, which is beneficial to both the players and operators of the particular site.
- UKGC: A UKGC license is issued by the Gambling Commission of the United Kingdom. UKGC is a strong license that makes self-exclusion plans mandatory for its license holders. UKGC allows only licensed and tested software that ensures fair gameplay. UKGC also restricted money laundering policies of online casinos by its GamStop schemes. The operators of the site and offshore gamblers need to pay taxes for UKGC regulation.
- Malta: This license is issued by Malta Gaming Authority or MGA which works with a legislative and regulatory framework. The regulation and restrictions of MGA strictly follow the Gaming Act of Malta.
Besides this other trustable gaming licenses include the Costa Rica gaming License, Antigua and Barbuda gaming license, etc.
Crypto Currencies Accepted
With advancing time, cryptocurrencies are being more recognized. As its market increases, new crypto-currencies are launched. More and more players go from credit cards to crypto when it comes to online casinos. You need to check for an online casino that accepts the currency you possess. Commonly used and widely accepted cryptocurrencies include Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Dash Coin, etc.
Policies for Cryptocurrency
Before registering to a particular site, one should be aware of the conditions for crypto-currency usage on their website. One should have knowledge about these things before making any deposit.
- Transaction or processing fee for the cryptocurrency ideally should be of a negligible amount as crypto-currencies do not need to convert and it is additionally secure by blockchain
- The maximum and minimum amount of Crypto that could be deposited or withdrawn.
- Duration of the transaction process.
- Exchange Rate of the particular cryptocurrency by the casino.
A good casino will use 128- or 256-bit data encryption which will preserve your personal and financial information by converting them into unbreakable strings of codes. Encrypted online casinos and gambling sites possess SSL certificates. If the website has HTTPS in front of its name, it is said to be certified by SSL.
To ensure fair gameplay, a site must use RNG or Random Number Generator to generate fair results.
Register and Claim Bonus
After finding a good online crypto casino of your choice considering all the above-mentioned points, you should register to it filling in all the details they need. Crypto casino sites often preserve anonymity and do not ask for much personal information.
Deposit Any Crypto Amount
After registration, to get started with the games, one should first make a deposit in the casino account. You can easily make a deposit in your casino account by following these simple steps:
- Log into your Casino account and go to the deposit page
- Select the cryptocurrency that you want to use
- Copy the blockchain address shown
- Open your Cryptocurrency wallet and start a transfer
- Choose the amount for the deposit
- Paste the casino’s blockchain address in the “Send To” part. Click on send.
- The deposit should reflect on your casino account in a few minutes.
Play Games for Money
After making the deposit, you are all set to start playing. You can bet using your account fund and recharge the account by making a deposit in the same way. Through these games, you will be able to win money that you could withdraw when you have reached the minimum limit of withdrawal and wagering limit that varies for different sites. To withdraw your money, you need to follow the given steps:
- Go to your crypt wallet and copy your address
- Go to the withdrawal page of the casino
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw and paste your wallet address in the correct section.
- Confirm the payment and it should be reflected in your crypto wallet after some time.
Cryptocurrencies are a way to around Gamstop block because this program usually does not cover crypto sites. However, you should be careful while choosing a site and must check for the mentioned features of a site. A major part of cybercrimes is reported about fraudulent gambling sites that scam people. Therefore, before registration and making any kind of deposit one should check everything on the site from license to data encryption.