JobChain is the World’s First Blockchain Recruitment Marketplace. It will be an open API integrated blockchain-powered decentralized Job and CV verification marketplace that is incentivized by the JobChain Token.
London, United Kingdom, March 22, 2018, Anybody that has ever looked for a job knows that it can be a very cumbersome process. With the advent of the internet and job recruitment web platforms, one would think it would be easier, but it is not… until now. The JobChain ICO is introducing a global first, an entirely new concept of job seeking and applying for employment. The jobs marketplace is about to undergo a revolutionary change that will change the industry forever.
Currently, a job seeker must invest many hours just trying to post his/her resume or CV on as many job recruitment platforms as possible. The follow-up then becomes a gargantuan task as well as scheduling internet interviews. JobChain promises to reduce employer recruitment fees, Improve overall communication through a “SmartFee” weighting algorithm, and allow Job Boards, Aggregators, and Agencies to communicate with candidates and clients faster. Also to distribute the SmartFee more efficiently to ensure the right people in the Jobchain are incentivized correctly, not just the recruitment agency.
During a recent interview, a company spokesperson made these comments:
We are on a Mission to revolutionize the recruitment industry by creating a community of like-minded and goal driven people, reducing costs across board, increasing employee quality and generally improving the quality of the current global job marketplace.
He goes on to say:
We are driven by the vision of providing a solution to the current problems in the recruitment industry. JobChain will be implementing a democratization of the job market through the JobChain Token.
The JobChain Token enables users to participate on the platform and make use of features and benefits never seen before on job recruitment platforms. Users of JobChain may register either as employers, agents (recruitment companies), referees, verifiers, applicants and/or advertisers (job boards/aggregators). The JobChain Token will function in a variety of ways, such as:
- Job Boards and Aggregators: Job boards and Aggregators can purchase or sell jobseeker traffic/adverts to each other or to employers with JobChain tokens.
- New/Prospective Employers: Employers can post positions free of charge and set a budget of tokens (A SmartFee) in stages: reveal contact info, interview, placement etc. Employers are also entitled to JobChain tokens when the recruitment process is successful and leads to a hire if they have been efficient and responded to all communications in a timely manner.
- Previous Employers and Referees: Previous employers and referees can receive a percentage of the applicable SmartFee for providing a reference for prospective employee/candidate.
- Candidates/Prospective Employees: Once a candidate registers to use the app and is successfully hired through the recruitment process, he or she is entitled to a portion of the applicable SmartFee.
- For Other Users: Individuals may also suggest/refer another individual for a position in exchange for a portion of the applicable SmartFee.
Blockchain technology will be used to create Smart Contracts. Once a company/employer uploads a vacancy to the JobChain platform and sets a SmartFee, this vacancy is converted to a smart contract that goes live on the JobChain marketplace. JobChain will exist as digital assets on the
Ethereum Blockchain and token holders will be able to check their JobChain token balance and transfer JobChain tokens to other addresses, including exchanges.
The JobChain Mobile APP provides everything a user needs right on their smartphone; post jobs, apply for jobs and send and receive SmartFee’s. The JobChain apps will allow rapid video interviews through Facetime, Skype, and other 3rd party apps. Features include a Mobile Secure JBC Wallet and integration with third-party wallets, check token balances at any time, and more.
The JobChain ICO Pre-Sale will launch on April 1st, 2018 at 10:00:00 GMT. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of the first of a new generation of job recruitment marketplaces. Early adopters will enjoy great discounts on the JobChain Token. A detailed discussion about the JobChain Platform can be viewed here.
For complete information about the JobChain ICO, please visit: https://jobchain.co
Attn: Media Relations
Mortimer House, 40 Chatsworth Parade
0844 8700 926
Images courtesy of JobChain