VinEstate, a decentralized blockchain real estate platform is going to start its crowd-sale on Jun 15, 2018. The target object is almost focused on big investors who are interested in this potential project and willing to join in this significant project as a loyal member through investment in buying VinEstate token – VEC.
VinEstate aims to become a global decentralized real estate platform which applied blockchain and used VEC – ERC20 token as a currency unit. It empowers the real estate buyers and sellers by facilitating them with low-cost currency exchanges, enables participation in the global economy and develops the new outlook for this community by using open architecture.
VINESTATE is conceptualized for better consumer adoption of cryptocurrencies, for swift high-speed transactions of money at will and that too at little cost.
The Beauty of the VINESTATE’s platform is that to gain an advantage of the platform a user need not go in depth to understand the technical details of crypto and blockchain technology. VINESTATE is user-friendly, secure, and affordable
Key Features of VINESTATE
- A free platform for trading cryptocurrency
- Based on a model offers equal rights to every token owner
- Provides an absolute secure platform for distributing the piece of real estate
- Complete freedom for the user to sell or buy tokens without any intervention of the third party
- Indeed a versatile token thereby giving absolute immunity to a member for transferring or purchase tokens
- Attractive rewards for users who buy real estate in the platform and join the voting system.
With this forward-looking cutting edge, Ethereum blockchain technology VEC is aiming to strengthen the mainstay of real estate financial systems to let investors cast their net wider and delve deeper into global property markets.
The VinEstate platform is planning to launch in March 2019 as the roadmap. Not stopping here, ecosystems are continuing to expand to VinHealthcare and VinEducation in 2019.
For more information, visit https://vinestate.co
Images courtesy of VinEstate