GANA Technologies Completes a Successful Private Token Sale, Prepares to Start Public Sale on May 21
Green and Nature Association (GANA) Technologies, provides AI and blockchain technology-based solutions to the cannabis industry. GANA is all set to start the public sale after a 100% successful private sale of 10K ETH. GANA’s vision is to become the biggest data holder in the cannabis industry. Accordingly, consult new and existing cannabis businesses and provide healthier and efficient service to cannabis users.
May 16, 2018 – Following the end of a successful private token sale, Green and Nature Association (GANA) Technology is delighted to announce the official start of the public sale of GANA token on May 21. This blockchain start-up promises to be a gamechanger in the cannabis sector by providing blockchain and AI technologies solutions to individuals and research institutes through an ecosystem that collects and shares key industry data. A total supply of 2,400,000,000 GANA tokens will be up for sale during the first public sale to be conducted by GANA Technologies.
Over the last few years, the field of AI has progressed in leaps and bounds in almost all industries. However, when it comes to decision making, there has always been a constant debate over the ethical responsibilities of AI. In case of the medical industry including that of Cannabis, a thorough management of such AI’s must be undertaken.
The GANA ecosystem looks to solve the inadequacies of the current cannabis industry by collecting data from the users, retailers, researchers, and other data sources and providing target-based content provision. Utilizing the groundbreaking blockchain technology, GANA ensures transparent data management for providing valuable information to both the consumers and companies. By offering quality authentication system and business intelligence platform, they want to provide an artificial intelligence based personal assistance service to cannabis users. The ultimate goal for GANA is to become the largest data holder in the global cannabis industry.
Some of the key benefits of the new concept created by GANA Technologies are
- Product quality authentication system: A blockchain based authentication system that tracks seed-to-sale process using QR code.
- Artificial intelligence based image recognition: GANA is currently working on developing a function of mobile application that can scan a bud and calculate the possibilities of containing substances using artificial intelligence based image recognition technology.
- Collecting consumer data: GANA aims on collecting consumer data to carry out consumer analytics just like Amazon, Facebook, and YouTube. By analyzing data generated by the users, they are looking to provide more optimized recommendations.
- Personal assistant service: This feature will be particularly useful for the new cannabis users that do not know which type to consume in a given situation and purpose.
- Business intelligence platform: Cannabis companies often have customer data that can be used for understanding them better and creating better services or products, but lack the knowledge to deal with those data. GANA aspires to become their consultants by sharing the data and artificial intelligence based analysis tools to provide insights for their business.
- Payment system: Users can use GANA payment to purchase products, services and digital contents using GANA tokens.
Gapseong Noh, the CEO and Founder of GANA Technologies, says:
GANA Technologies provides blockchain and AI technologies solutions which are required by individuals and research institutes through establishing an ecosystem that collects and shares cannabis industry data with lagged technology.
The upcoming public sale of GANA tokens will take place over four different rounds.
Mentioned below are some key points related to this taken sale.
- Total token amount: 2,400,000,000 GANA
- Token rate: 1 ETH= 20,000 GANA
- Bonus rate: 1ETH = 20,000 + 0 ~ 2,000 GANA (+ 0 ~ 10% bonus)
- Hard cap = 60,000 ETH
- Coin allocation: GANA sale 50%, reserve pool 15%, team 15%, advisors and partners 10%, and company 10%.
To find out more about Green and Nature Association (GANA) Technologies, please visit https://ganacoin.io/ico
About GANA Technologies
GANA Technologies provides optimized blockchain and AI technologies based solutions to individuals and research institutes by establishing an ecosystem which collects and shares data from the cannabis industry. The data learned by their AI model is based on data collected by the users themselves. This makes the users themselves part of the indirect developers of such models since GANA provides full authorities to the type and range of their data for learning. GANA aims to provide transparent management of development process to establish trust with users.
Images courtesy of GANA Technologies