How Optherium’s MDPBN saves Banks from Hacking
Table of Contents
The banking system can rejoice because the future will shine brightly for crypto and the fintech world alike! Optherium makes it possible. Optherium is unlike any other fintech solution in the world because it comes with the much-demanded infrastructure needed to upgrade the global digital economy. And most notably, it offers a robust solution to prevent data loss and data hacks. Optherium makes it impossible to perform any kind of cyber crimes. And thus, from now on, all banking institutions can achieve an absolutely new level of security they even didn’t think would be possible. A solid set of other latest technologies working in synergy and smoothly will bring additional value.
What is Optherium and What is MDPBN?
Optherium is a platform whiсh is run on its Multi-Decentralized Private Blockchains NetworkTM (MDPBN), ensuring the highest possible security. Its ecosystem, a set of independent services, runs by Operating System for smart contracts, API and assistive technologies. It uses multiple blockchains within the Ecosystem, including its private peer-to-peer nodes and blockchains forged by consensus, Hyperledger Fabric, the Ethereum Network, and the InterPlanetary File System (“IPFS”). It is GDPR, AML, and SEC compliant, and supports 150+ digital currencies, providing liquidity for any and all transactions within the Ecosystem.
Optherium MDPBN and the Fintech industry
Optherium is a reliable platform that can enrich the fintech industry in a number of ways. It has already obtained licensing in the EU for its eWallet services and digital asset exchange. Optherium MDPBN also brings advanced security and a solid set of other benefits such as:
- White Label Solutions and great API, which gives only certain users (The dev team) the ability to view blockchain activity. As all its blockchains are private, they guarantee control permitted transactions. It’s also possible to separate private or sensitive data from other information.
- Instant transactions and confirmation of all operations (now it’s a rather time-consuming process. Just for the record, some bank transactions might take up to 7 business days to be confirmed).
- Key recovery service. Optherium enables the secure restoration of a user’s lost digital assets if their private key is compromised.
- Solid space saving. There’s a possibility to archive blockchain with old data using Merkle trees in case the data isn’t needed. Problems related to scale are easily resolved because the chain’s participants can easily control the maximum block size. Blockchain technology is very space-consuming and Optherium’s MDPBN takes up significantly less disc space.
- Dynamic Biometrics™-based security verifications. Optherium offers an instant decentralized proof of identity. In other words, the system can verify the real owners of data and prevent any possible data hacks.
- Instant currency exchange. You can exchange both crypto and fiat money on the go. A few clicks and you are done.
So, what does Optherium’s Multi-decentralized multiple blockchains network mean for business in practice?
- The highest possible security that prevents from data loss and data theft: all data is split, encrypted, archived and distributed in the Multi-Decentralized Private Blockchains Network; each piece with a unique encryption. That means no more data loss. Optherium uses its own patented technology for proof of identity, which is needed for confirmations and payments on this global finance blockchain infrastructure. That means no more data hacks are possible.
- White Label Solutions and great API: Optherium offers easy private blockchains configuration: it’s possible for private blockchains to be configured and deployed. Business owners will greatly appreciate the ability for a server to create connections between activities on different chains. For instance, a company may want the arrival of funds on one blockchain to trigger a corresponding transfer of funds on another one. Moreover, you can change your permissions system to restrict the right to create assets. Future versions might have perasset permissions, with every type of asset coming with its administrators, permitted senders and recipients.
- Key recovery service (KRS): The possibility for users to recover all digital assets, whether it is money, files or documents stored in the ecosystem. Never lose your data again.
- Best technologies working in synergy: Optherium offers a robust, highly secure ecosystem where all latest technologies work in synergy.
In a nutshell, Optherium is what we need to enrich the global digital economy due to what its MDPBN can offer in the way of bank business development solutions. It delivers advanced security, protecting valuable data from hacking and data loss. Plus, it uses innovative technologies and can create/support solutions for enterprises by combining all of its modules, functionalities, products, and services.