Who or what is Mobile Vikings? They are a cell phone operator like Base, Vodafone, T-Mobile but have way better deals to offer their customers. Mobile Viking services are available in Belgium, The Netherlands and Poland. However they are an innovative company and are looking for oportunities to expand. Every time a customer recharges his or her credit on their smart phone, they receive multiple “goodies” so to speak. These items Mobile Vikings customers receive are substantial. Mobile Vikings customers receive:
- Free calling minutes from mobile Vikings to mobile Vikings. (10€=50 min/ 15€=100 min/ 25€= 200 min/50€= 1000 min)
- Free sms to all networks( 10€= 500/ 15€= 2000 / 25 € = 3000/ 50€ = 5000)
- Free data to surf the internet (10€= 500mb/ 15€= 2 GB/ 25€= 3GB/ 50€= 5GB)
- On top of that if you recharge you also receive extra credit depending on how much you recharged your Mobile Vikings cell phone card.
- Plus that is not all. You also receive a free app for your phone ( apple/android/whatever) where you can get free tv.( however they are currently answering some legal questions about the rights to broadcast with will be fixed ASAP)
It seems a great deal right? Free this and free that every time you recharge but it gets even better. You can recharge with Bitcoin (yes you can also pay with bank transfer and other payment options)! We used this last night to recharge our Mobile Vikings. It was extremely fast. On their site Mobile Vikings told us that it would take 10 minutes or more to get your Mobile Vikings card recharged. With us it took only 4 minutes so it was lighting fast, like the Vikings of old.
There is also a special service where you can only recharge your data usage. This can be separately bought. We bought it and it was 12€ for 2 gigabyte. We used it when we were in London for the inside Bitcoins conference. It worked like a charm.
Every one of the recharge goodies will last for 1 month so you can watch tv, sms, call and surf on the net as long as you want (or as long as your free goodies last). We looked at many other providers in and around Belgium but most of them told us that “ they could not offer the same packages as Mobile Vikings”. So Vikings keep up the good work!