Bitcoin has a market cap of $480B. That’s a lot. Yes, it is a limited edition collectible with historic value ingrained. It capitalizes on its irreversible status as the first cryptocurrency ever.
But buying bitcoin in the hope of doubling your investment is a flight of fancy, let alone turning it 10X. That’s why seasoned investors stock up most of their portfolio with emerging altcoins that have more room for growth.
You want to, too? Okay.
These are the five best altcoins to buy in 2023 for attractive returns, handpicked after an unsparing analysis of their market relevance and resilience.
1. Love Hate Inu – Hottest meme coin with vote-to-earn utility
No shocker. A meme coin tops the list of altcoins that can give exponential returns this year. Many overnight millionaires owe their wealth to meme coins like Dogecoin and Shiba Inu. They have kindled the biggest bull runs in the crypto market.
That said, they can also wipe out your wallet in the blink of an eye. Meme coin communities have a history of disintegrating into oblivion when things go a little off the track, without a tinge of allegiance.
You can’t blame them. Most meme coins are bubbles waiting to burst. They solely rely on community hysteria to pump the price. The team knows it. The community knows it. Still, it’s dispiriting to see all that fire vanish into thin air.
Why not put meme coins to good use?
This is the simple, yet radical idea that went into the birth of Love Hate Inu – the vote-to-earn altcoin that is trending across crypto communities now. The presale of $LHINU is racing ahead at the time of writing, with no signs of a slow-down. Given that it’s been only a month since the project went live, the presale is expected to rev up in the coming days.
Love Hate Inu sets itself apart in the crowded meme coin market with a relevant utility. It puts forward a blockchain-based voting system that is fair, decentralized, and immune to manipulation. At the heart of the project is a staking mechanism secured by smart contracts. It ensures that the voting process is verifiable as well as anonymous.
This is how it works:
- The platform lists polls on a wide range of topics from politics to sports and pop culture. While the team picks the topics in the initial stage, the authority is handed over to the community eventually.
- You can participate in these polls by staking $LHINU tokens. In exchange, you will get attractive rewards, which can be anything from crypto tokens to NFT discount codes and branded metaverse assets.
Love Hate Inu’s goal is to promote healthy discussions through a platform where everyone’s opinion matters. The hype around the presale suggests that the project’s vision has resonated with the audience. The fact that brands are increasingly relying on surveys to understand changing consumer behavior and demands also emphasize the relevance and growth potential of the project.
To give you the math, the size of the global online survey software market size grew from $2.79 billion in 2022 to $3.2 billion in 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 14.6%. According to The Business Research Company, it can grow to $5.69 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of 15.5%.
As dizzying as the numbers are, it is clear that Love Hate Inu is stepping into fertile soil. And the blockchain underpinning gives it a sharp edge in the market. Sponsored polls from global brands will help the project and the token expand into Web 2.0. That is exactly why Love Hate Inu can become the next big altcoin of 2023. It combines the social power of meme coin communities and crypto incentivization to give a new direction to the online survey market.
If you’re planning to invest in Love Hate Inu, it is best to grab the tokens at the ongoing presale for heavily discounted prices.
|Presale Stage||Token Price||Amount of Tokens||Token Percent||Total Price||Stage End Date|
|1||$0.000085||11,250,000,000||12.5%||$956,250||(Soft launch) + 7.5 days|
2. Fight Out – Altcoin that combines gaming and fitness
The gaming industry has long been predatory in nature. Games leave gamers feeling grim and weary after sucking out their time and money. The profit-sharing system in the industry remains one-way. So, if you’re over thirty and into gaming, everyone sees you as a loser, including you.
Web3 games emerged as a solution with crypto incentivization and blockchain-based ownership. Here, you are rewarded for your hard work and dedication in crypto tokens or NFT assets. You can exchange them in the open market for crypto or fiat currencies. And, the ownership of your in-game assets is ingrained into the blockchain, mitigating the risks of hacks and theft.
But Web3 gaming is not without its shortcomings.
- The focus on earning takes away attention from gameplay. Most crypto games are sub-par in terms of gaming mechanics and experience. Play-to-earn gaming in effect feels like work.
- As the game goes viral, the price of the underlying altcoins and NFTs skyrocket. Pricey starter assets shunt user acquisition, in turn, bringing down their prices over time. The spiral hurls the game into obscurity over time.
- Web3 games are intimidating to traditional gamers due to the high technical barrier.
Gaming should be a fun, rewarding experience that adds to your life, rather than depletes it, believes the Fight Out team. They are hosting a “deeper, more meaningful social and competitive experience where you can use more of your real-life selves”.
Here is a closer look at the game and how it makes a difference.
- Fight Out is a Web3-integrated play-to-earn game where you can compete in a variety of game modes to win monetary rewards and digital assets.
- In Fight Out, you put your real-life physicality to the test in a fun and safe environment. You need a ‘soulbound’ NFT avatar to enter the game, which tracks your stats and abilities based on your IRL training and achievements.
- The ecosystem motivates you and other people to train and live healthier lifestyles by providing a more rewarding gaming experience. It also appeals directly to people who already train by giving them an outlet for their fitness lifestyle.
- The platform publishes content from combat athletes to help you master the skills and boost rewards.
Fight Out has two currencies. The first is REPS – the off-chain currency that can be redeemed for a variety of in-app and real-world rewards. You can use REPS to purchase cosmetic NFTs to style your avatar or upgrade it with additional abilities and perks.
And you can purchase REPS with fiat currency or $FGHT – the native cryptocurrency of the ecosystem. Purchases made using $FGHT come with 25% more REPS as a bonus. That, in turn, will drive the demand for $FGHT tokens, without affecting user acquisition of the game. The support of fiat payments, on the other hand, lowers the technical barrier to traditional gamers.
$FGHT has more utilities. It gives you entry to leagues, tournaments, or special game modes. It is also used to create prize pools. Moreover, all purchases in the metaverse will be made exclusively using $FGHT. And it can be used for peer-to-peer wagers (with friends or through Fight Out’s smart-matching engine) on high-profile contests between streamers, celebrities, or legends.
The scale of the project demands a longer review. Check out the Fight Out website to learn more about Fight Out and how it works. Assuming that the Fight Out ecosystem unfolds as laid out in the white paper, $FGHT is one of the best altcoins to buy now. The token is in the presale stage at discounted prices, which adds to its allure. Make sure you buy them early, as the presale ends on March 31st and the CEX listings begin on April 5th.
3. Metropoly – Real estate made affordable
Metropoly is another altcoin that is on the radar of crypto whales. It has sailed past its minimum goal of $750,000 to touch $844,559 at the time of writing. What’s the big deal?
Let’s see. Metropoly is running a $1M Burj Khalifa Giveaway that is too hard to turn a blind eye to. You can enter the contest with just $100 worth of METRO tokens. The winner gets $100,000 as proceeds from annual rent, too. But that doesn’t begin to explain why Metropoly has gone viral.
Metropoly is the world’s first NFT marketplace backed by real-world properties. It decentralizes and democratizes the global real estate market using blockchain technology and NFTs. The platform adds real-world real estate assets to the blockchain as NFTs and then divides them into fractional NFTs to allow retail purchases. That essentially means you can invest in a high-yield real estate property for as low as $100 with Metropoly NFTs. Also, you can invest in multiple real estate properties with your monthly savings. Diversification goes a long way in cushioning the risks attached to any investment.
Metropoly is on a mission to simplify the process of buying and selling real estate. Tokenization of the properties relieves you of the paperwork and hidden fees. If traditional real estate trading can take up to months to complete, Metropoly gives you an easy way to invest fractionally in income-generating properties within minutes. Moreover, the responsibility (and worry) of finding a tenant or taking care of the property is not yours. They are professionally managed by the multidisciplinary Metropoly team based in London, Dubai, & Ontario.
Metropoly real estate NFTs won’t collect dust in the wallet like most NFTs, either. They will generate reliable passive income from rent, just like a traditional real estate asset. They will also accrue long-term value based on the market value of the underlying properties.
Apart from the robust makeup of the project, there is another reason why METRO is one of the best altcoins to buy in 2023 for 10X gains.
Real estate is an evergreen investment asset. It generates cash flow and acts as a great hedge against inflation. Then again, it is largely confined to the rich. Metropoly is one of the first projects to propose a tangible solution to making real estate accessible to all. The massive support from retail and whale investors has expedited the presale and is speculated to bring it to an early sell-out.
METRO is priced at $0.0625 per piece in the ninth stage, which will end on March 21, 2023, at 4 PM UTC. There will be a price hike as the presale moves to higher stages. The METRO token launch is scheduled for May 1, 2023.
4. Swords of Blood – The end of play-to-earn
SWDTKN, the native cryptocurrency of Swords of Blood, is a gaming token that has the potential to become the next big altcoin of 2023.
Why? Gripping gameplay.
Swords of Blood is the first AAA-quality fast-paced F2P hack-and-slash RPG in the blockchain, launching on Polygon. With flashy combat, stellar graphics, and various game modes, it is the most-awaited blockchain game of this year.
That’s not surprising, given that the earlier version of Swords of Blood was first published in 2019 to a grand reception. Despite the limited access and features, the MVP has been downloaded by over 4M players from App Store and Play Store. It features a wide range of asynchronous game modes like:
- Main campaign dungeons in three difficulty levels.
- Monster Hunt dungeons, where you play against waves of progressively harder monsters.
- Boss Fortress, where you team up with four other players to fight against powerful bosses.
- PvP, where you compete against other players to rank up in the global leaderboard to earn prizes.
- Daily dungeons, where you enter a special rift to play a daily selection of dungeons with special rewards.
- Time-limited event dungeons with a special currency that can be spent on unique event items.
- Challenge dungeons are special events where you take challenges to win prizes from the global leaderboard.
- Shattered Mazed is a week-long special event with an event shop where you go through mazes and fight monsters and bosses.
Hit Box Games LLC is now reimagining the game with fresh features.
- 4, 8, and 16-player PVP modes
- Play-to-own and improved free-to-play mechanics
- E-sports micro tournaments
- Community-based gaming with guilds and clans
- Multichain crypto payment integration via SphereOne
- Fiat payment with Visa and Mastercard via Simplex
- New soundtrack that features talents from many famous acts such as Disturbed and Trivium
- U.T.’s – game utility tokens, NFTs that can be used in-game and sold in the open market
- A 150-hour game expansion pack (narrative written by a team with members from Cyberpunk, The Witcher, Gord, Command and Conquer, and Ghost Recon).
- Community-based communication areas with (likely) VR capabilities.
At the heart of it, Swords of Blood will be a free-to-play game with blockchain features expanding its economy. It is a play-to-own game rather than a play-to-earn game.
The team behind the game comes with years of industry expertise. For example, Swords of Blood CEO James Seaman is a game veteran with more than 35 years of experience. In addition, the project has secured partnerships with Fundamental Labs, Solana Ventures, Master Ventures, Gate.io Labs, Magnus Capital, Flame, and Acknoledger.
The $SWDTKN presale is the best investment gateway to Swords of Blood. It is held in three stages, with a gradual price hike. Early token holders have exclusive access to:
- The game’s closed beta
- Automatic whitelisting to future NFT sales
- Phygital giveaways
- And more.
5. Stacks – The bitcoin layer for smart contracts and dApps
We wrap up our list of the best altcoins to buy in 2023 with Stacks (STX). Stacks is a bitcoin layer for smart contracts and decentralized applications. All transactions on Stacks are automatically hashed and settled on the Bitcoin L1, and Stacks blocks are secured by 100% bitcoin hash power. It claims that an attacker would have to reorganize Bitcoin to re-order Stacks blocks/transactions.
As a project tapping into the bitcoin blockchain, Stacks has high market relevance. A quick look at the chart below confirms that.
But can STX go 10X? It can. With a market cap of $1,213,305,738, Stacks still has a large room for growth.
Which is the best altcoin to buy in 2023 for 10x Gains?
All the altcoins listed above have the potential to book 10X returns for investors by the end of this year. They excel in their respective niches. But if you’re looking for the one that will get there first, Love Hate Inu is the answer. It can go 10X (and more) in the days that follow the token launch, harnessing the meme coin mania. The long-term projection of the token also looks good, with a highly relevant utility supporting its value.